So this is my new guitar, bought from Chain O' Lakes guitar for the nice price of $315. This guitar played better than any guitar in that shop, or at the local GC.

So what do you guys think about it?

p.s. sorry for wrong forum before. It's been a while since i have posted. if this is the wrong forum again i will just give up.
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
I actually kind of like that.

What model is it? I'd pay $315 for it. I think.

this. i wanna say though that it looks like a tempest! and if so, it's beautiful.

EDIT: tempest semi-hollow
it says it ts a tsh-1, or a tempest hollow body. It is extremely hard to find online. From the research i have done they only made this model with the mini humbucker for one year, then scrapped it. :[ kinda sad because this is an amazing guitar. still have not found the year on it though.
Quote by Joshm3r275
it says it ts a tsh-1, or a tempest hollow body. It is extremely hard to find online. From the research i have done they only made this model with the mini humbucker for one year, then scrapped it. :[ kinda sad because this is an amazing guitar. still have not found the year on it though.

ah, cool, lucky you... beauty, congrats.
I searched for "Schecter Tempest Semi-Hollow" and found one with a humbucker and a P-90. Although it was sold at the end of January, it was listed for $216.

If it played better than the others and sounds good, too, then you've scored!