I'm doing a report, and I need to insert a power point I did into my appendix, which is on microsoft word. How do I go about doing this?
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
I knew that was coming. An appendix that's part of my report. Not the organ.
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
Well, as a serious answer. I think the only thing you could do is to take screencaps of the slides of the powerpoint and insert those into the word document.
Thanks if I can't figure out the other way I'll try that. There's a way to get it to show up slide by slide, but im not sure how to do it. I guess I could just open it up on paint and erase the stuff i dont need.
okay i think i can help but i had a hard understanding wat eevr u just said
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

Ignore what I just said completely and tell me what you know. I just need my powerpoint to show up on microsoft word. If you go to print preview on power point, and click 6 slides per page, that's what I need it to show up as.
Last edited by justnmcknz at Feb 23, 2009,
I know the answer. do you have Office 2007?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I have 03, but I can download 07, or if I get the general idea of how to do it I can try.
Delete your system32 folder.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

okay y do u need it in word, u can just print it on powerpoint, and add it to watever else u have unless ur doing something else
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

It's for my DECA project, and the appendix has to be numbered. I have 20 pages of text right now, and I need it to be added to that. So it basically has to be one big document.
Last edited by justnmcknz at Feb 23, 2009,
What I think you want to do is go to

Insert > Object > Create from file
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
then add it to that? and chang the numbers? but if u dont want to do that go on google and type in how to take picture of computer screen and that should help u cuz u can take a picture of the slide and add it as a file
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

That worked thanks alot. It's only inserting my very first slide though, do you know the solution to that problem?
or u no u could just google how to put powerpoint in word

sorry fo the double post
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

wat? u hav to take a picture of each slide if thats the prob
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

Quote by justnmcknz
That worked thanks alot. It's only inserting my very first slide though, do you know the solution to that problem?

Which idea are you referring to?
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Ive tried google, but they only took me to the power point home page. I can try the screen shot, but I'd like to try to make it a bit neater. I have a trip to california riding on this.
Quote by justnmcknz
Ive tried google, but they only took me to the power point home page. I can try the screen shot, but I'd like to try to make it a bit neater. I have a trip to california riding on this.

yeah the screenshots should be neat do u have a mac or windows, cuz with a mac it should be very neat, but i think ur screwed cuz u should just print the fu cking thing and change the numbers, half the time, half the effort, and very neat
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

I figured it out. Thanks for the ideas. I just had to send the file from power point to word, then paste it into my report.
there u go
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic