So, does anybody know why Lamb of God is headlining instead of Children of Bodom on this year's No Fear Tour? I mean common, Bodom sooooooooo owns Lamb of God!
Because CoB have other **** they want to do?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
cause LoG is having HUGE commercial success right now
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Im a Children of Bodom fan, but i still feel that LoG and As i Lay Dying are much better bands and deserve longer sets
Its all about who has sold out the most. Lamb of god sucks, but theyre better known than children of bodom. Children of bodom has yet to sell out. Theyre good, but sadly in the eyes of trendy****s lamb of god is cooler...
PG > YWM

oh, btw... is it bad if your pee is red?

Quote by Deliriumbassist
in scotland they call carbonated drinks 'juice' so you would say a can of juice for example. But they call poop jobbies, so their take on things doesn't count.
Quote by baumgartner
Its all about who has sold out the most. Lamb of god sucks, but theyre better known than children of bodom. Children of bodom has yet to sell out. Theyre good, but sadly in the eyes of trendy****s lamb of god is cooler...

Trendy....?
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
I love Lamb Of God and Children Of Bodom, but I love COB more and agree that they're a better band. That being said, LOG is headlining because they are a more popular band.
I like Bodom, but Lamb of God is more popular right now, not sure which band i like more though...
::type i'm here to stir the $h!t

Lamb of God has a new record out... And will sell more tickets than CoB. marketing 101...
Quote by 1201ZJ
FoolishFool, you sir, are a genius. A ****ing genius, I tell you.
Quote by baumgartner

Do you even know what selling out is? I would love to see a rationalization to how Lamb of God has sold out.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by MurphyG19
So, does anybody know why Lamb of God is headlining instead of Children of Bodom on this year's No Fear Tour? I mean common, Bodom sooooooooo owns Lamb of God!

headlining spots go to the bands that are the most popular, not the ones that are the best in the opinion of people on the internet.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by baumgartner

How in the WORLD is Lamb trendy in ANY WAY? Growled vocals and really fast, thrashy drumming sure is trendy. They aren't on the radio either. There is a difference between SELLING OUT, and GETTING BIG.
Im going to see them and id rather have bodom headline aswe.ll
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
Quote by merfsullivan
Do you even know what selling out is? I would love to see a rationalization to how Lamb of God has sold out.

guitar hero and commercials on mtv...

PG > YWM

oh, btw... is it bad if your pee is red?

Quote by Deliriumbassist
in scotland they call carbonated drinks 'juice' so you would say a can of juice for example. But they call poop jobbies, so their take on things doesn't count.
Quote by Waff
How in the WORLD is Lamb trendy in ANY WAY? Growled vocals and really fast, thrashy drumming sure is trendy. They aren't on the radio either. There is a difference between SELLING OUT, and GETTING BIG.

Actually, it is pretty trendy, been to Hot Topic lately?
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by baumgartner
guitar hero and commercials on mtv...

God forbid a band is being promoted. If you were offered for your band to be promoted on TV or on a video game to get a bigger fanbase, would you do it? Chances are, yes. You would.

Selling out is when the artist changes their music to something they do not enjoy, to appeal to a trendy audience to MAKE MORE MONEY. They've always done what they want to do, and that's what matters.
Quote by TheHardcoreKid
COB can lick my scrotum.

Says "TheHardcoreKid"...
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Selling out would be changing your style to whatevers popular to make money
and i dont see LOG doing lil wayne covers, so.. thetre still good to me
COB is better & awesome though
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
I think they're headline because their CD is coming out, and it's their first tour after the release.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by YourDad
Says "TheHardcoreKid"...

Yea, my username is ****ing gay. I thought it was funny because it was a joke between me and my friend. And then I realized how stupid it was.