Hello ugers,

Has anyone seen the new Dean Dimebag Black bolt guitar?

If so can you tell me something about it? Im intrested on how go it is for 300 UDS.

Most guitars for around 300 are crap but is this one? It has a Mahogany body and most guitars at that price are a bad wood.

Are the pickups any good? Can it be compared to any other guitar?
Last edited by King of King V at Feb 23, 2009,
Its probably a cheaply made turd trying to make money off dimebags name
just like every other dean dime sig in the range
really every dean in the range
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by ShredGod George
Its probably a cheaply made turd trying to make money off dimebags name
just like every other dean dime sig in the range
really every dean in the range

Buddy, don't just jump on the bandwagon until you have actually tried one. It makes you sound uneducated, honestly, because you have not even stated that you even tried one. I have a DFH and I love it (No I'm not a Dime fanboy). I have never tried the Black Bolt, but I do really like Deans, and I would recommend them.
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
Well,Dean has notoriously shoddy quality on their lower end models,especially the dime sigs (I've never played one that had quality matching the price tag),so I'd be willing to bet that a 300 dollar dime sig would be pretty terrible.You could probably find a lot better for the money.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.