It's just in my price range and I'm seriously considering buying it. But before I do, I would really like some feedback and personal experiences with it. If you own it, please provide me with the positives and negatives of this guitar. Thanks in advance!
Anything in the X, Pro, or MG series tends to be quite well made and has reasonably good hardware.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Im assuming your talking about the one that is about $700 that has the real emg's (not passives) but if your not than im sorry. I got my hellraiser for $700 and its an awesome guitar you should really check it out but ive heard good things about jacksons too. Go to guitarcenter and play all the guitars if you can haha
It's not, it's $450 and has EMG HZ's (they're not bad, just not exceptional).
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Ohhhh reary? I wourd rike to carr your bruff! All I hear my friends say is that the licensed suck and that you should always go for the original.
Quote by MightySumo
Ohhhh reary? I wourd rike to carr your bruff! All I hear my friends say is that the licensed suck and that you should always go for the original.

This is true that original is gonna be better but jackson LFR's are very nice
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor