Do you swallow it right after you start chewing it, or do you keep going at it until it is vulcanized rubber?
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Vulcanized rubber. I've already chewed one piece 8 straight hours. It's probably nothing to some, but that's alright. Though after it gets so hard my teeth slide off it and bite the insides of my cheek instead, I get rid of it.
I chew it until I get tired of that peice.

If only they made Raspberry Ice Cubes bigger.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
I rarely chew gum, and when its taste has gone into the afterlife, i spit that **** out, there is nothing more discussing than chomping on gum, especially for 10 hours strait.
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
I stick it in my ear and then work it through my brain. After it gets to my mouth, I spit it into my mothers mouth and she does the same procedure backwards.
Sail upon the open skies
I rarely chew gum, and when its taste has gone into the afterlife, i spit that **** out, there is nothing more discussing than chomping on gum, especially for 10 hours strait.
i chew until its time to eat or when it has no flavor

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain
I chew 1 piece of stride and that usually lasts me all day.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.