Slaytanic1993
Wakka wakka
2,620 IQ
So...my old friend asked me to join a band that is essentially an Incantation worship band. So, for the whokle of today, I've come up with my first rough draft with my friend's lyric segments in there. Obviously a bit old school lyrically, but the music is intense, in my opinion.

It sounds best with RSE because it has a production and snare we are looking for.

Attachments:
incanty.zip
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
AngrySockMonkey
Straight Outta Compton
1,354 IQ
Thats some great stuff you have got there. I'm not even a big doom fan and I find this amazing, possibly due to the heavy death metal influence in a handful of the riffs.

For critiquing, there wasn't much that caught my eye. I'll start off by telling you the definite high points of the song XD. I loved the second portion of the "Pre-Doom" section, crazy riff there. All the doomy parts owned as well. My least favourite part of the song is the "'Banger Verse". I feel it didn't fit in overly well, but vocals might fix it, who knows.

Overall great song, 9/10
If you'd like to crit mine,
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1073295
We can only guffaw at all the humbug we are told about martyrs.
Broadsword
The Wild Rover
2,548 IQ
That was pretty sweet. Only thing I wasn't too keen on was the headbangers part... I thought that could have been more interesting.

If you get this recorded... let me know.
lordofthefood1
A blank survey
1,710 IQ
It is good. Very 'genre'y, but not a bad thing (meaning I can imagine bands doing it, nothing ridiculous or anything). I agree with the banger part, I'm not a fan, though I don't think it sounds out of place. I think the ending could have been more br00talz or something (a "doom"y type breakdown of mainly chromatic and quarter notes, type deal).

But yeah, the only thing that I really didn't like was that china. RSE's china (and most china that isn't in the form of Cute Chinese Girl or Chinese Food bothers the heck out of me)
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....