so our band has been looking everywhere for a keyboardist and/or guitarist over here. its damn hard...firstly we need to find sum1 who could practice once a week on the weeked, thts our age (were 15-16, so sumwhere around there), and tht likes our kind of music. which has proven to be the most difficult part..to be in the band u hav to be generaly open minded with genres. we play post hardcore, and pop punk sorta stuff...with stuff mixed in from everywhere...so basicly u hav to like everything from blink 182 to the devil wears prada, to muse XD.think four year strong in a way..yet not haha. were in chicago...and well..if no1 tht matches up to those things finds this..then help me out and tell me how i could possibly approach this. we hav a bassist, me(the guitarist), and a pretty epic drummer. we all sing. im main vocals. me and the bassist scream....hav any further questions about our talents or watever the hell message me..or just post here..
Where are you from? If you're near Pittsburgh I'm in. I'm a bit older but screw it right?
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
I'm in the area (somewhat) but I'm a bit too old. Did you try what Stingray suggested yet? Chicago has a great deal of talent so what you're looking for is available. You just need to do some pounding the pavement sorts of things to make it happen.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Chicago? Dude, go to the House of Blues and post a flyer, something flashy! All sorts of musicians roll in there everyday!
haha! yea so gonna do tht now...goin there on wednesday too...perfect..haha...yes! idk why ive nvr thought of these things...
Where in chicago.. suburbs or?
Quote by 1201ZJ
FoolishFool, you sir, are a genius. A ****ing genius, I tell you.
Give me your address little b.. I mean, future band mate.. we'll make some beautiful art together.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
a perfect place to find them would be in the classifieds section of this site...

PG > YWM

oh, btw... is it bad if your pee is red?

Quote by Deliriumbassist
in scotland they call carbonated drinks 'juice' so you would say a can of juice for example. But they call poop jobbies, so their take on things doesn't count.
Quote by ValoRhoads
Where are you from? If you're near Pittsburgh I'm in. I'm a bit older but screw it right?

i live right outside of pittsburgh, waht kind of stuff do you play?
Quote by eberg2
i live right outside of pittsburgh, waht kind of stuff do you play?

I do everything... I've been a percussionist for the Pittsburgh symphony, played drums in a country band, played drums in a polka band, and played guitar in every kind of band you can think of. What do you wanna play?
edit: The best way to contact me is via myspace, www.myspace.com/valorhoads or my email wilmot82@hotmail.com
Last edited by ValoRhoads at Feb 23, 2009,