Page 1 of 4
Today I went with my "friends" to see Valkyrie, since I was intersed in the movie and didn't had to pay my ticket.

While the movie got more interesting, my "friends" (who are stupid enough to not know who the **** Adolf Hitler was (let alone Claus von Stauffenberg) started to talk more and more, annoyed as fuck, I decided it was too hard to concentrate in the movie.

So, when Fromm says about Staffenberg (Tom Cruise) "finally, we nedeed a man with balls in here!" I standed up, pointed at the screen and said "Tom Cruise?! Balls?! He's a total pussy, he invented the color pink!"

I got kicked out of the movie theater, and was asked by the manager to never go again,now I realize it was a stupid move but, don't really care about it because lulz did ensue when I said he was a pussy.

So, pit dwellers, any of you have been kicked out of any establishment before?
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

I might have, but I was probably too drunk to remember.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
wow bro you're a total badass bro
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Been kicked out of a theater twice and always was a hell of a fun!

That cruise move was cool!
Edgy as **** pro, you're so badass.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
Go back to grade 6.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
My friend got kicked out of the store Dicks cause he threw products off their second floor balcony
No, but its worth mentioning that von stauffenberg was actually a comitted Nazi for many years.

Not that I expect historical accuracy from Hollywood *cough* Braveheart *cough*
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
that was VERY stupid.

you are NOT cool.

i fell the urge to EMPHASIZE words by CAPITALIZING them.
Quote by SmashandBurn
Teacher: "There will be a test tomorrow no exceptions."

Student: "What about complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"

Teacher: "You'll just have to write with your other hand."

Quote by imdeth
Lesbian Link ladies. Oh yes.
yup movies. but i was going through slut pussy, not calling tom cruise one =p
Microsoft Works...there's and oxymoron for you.
Quote by 5th_fret
that was VERY stupid.

you are NOT cool.

i fell the urge to EMPHASIZE words by CAPITALIZING them.

I feel the need to AGREE.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
TS is my new hero.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
I got kicked out of the Ripley's in Gatlinburg, TN. IF any of you have been there, then youll remember that large stone sphere outside that is supported by water. Its basically a big ball of rock sitting in a dent in the ground with water shooting up into the bottom of it so it spins. IT supposedly weighs like 20 tons or something...

Yeh i ran at as hard as i could and drilled it with my shoulder to see if i could move it....I could not... And yes it did hurt. After that i saw this two people standing on the other side of the rock that i thought was my two friends. And since the rock is supported by water there is a thin layer of water all the way around it. I slung my hand over the top causing water to spray all over the people who turned out not to be my friends but an elderly couple enjoying the view...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by ShaunDiel
Didn't Valkyrie come out like 169367 months ago.

Also, you're a complete fucking badass.

He stole my joke!
You're the sort of person that I want to punch in the face when I go to films. Grow up.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

I realize it was a stupid move but, don't really care about it because lulz did ensue when I said he was a pussy.

So, pit dwellers, any of you have been kicked out of any establishment before?

Didn't you guys read this part, I know it was very stupid.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Why are you bragging about this? That's like being excited about your dog licking peanut butter off your scrotum.
Quote by Fat-bastard0603
but, don't really care about it because lulz did ensue when I said he was a pussy.

And that is so awful I'm sigging it.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
X-tream!
███████████████████████████████████
I bought a ferret at the mall as a birthday present for my brother's ex-girlfriend and told everyone who asked about it that McDonald's gave it to me to keep me from spilling the beans about what really went into Big Macs. I was kicked out..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by biga29
I got kicked out of the Ripley's in Gatlinburg, TN. IF any of you have been there, then youll remember that large stone sphere outside that is supported by water. Its basically a big ball of rock sitting in a dent in the ground with water shooting up into the bottom of it so it spins. IT supposedly weighs like 20 tons or something...

Yeh i ran at as hard as i could and drilled it with my shoulder to see if i could move it....I could not... And yes it did hurt. After that i saw this two people standing on the other side of the rock that i thought was my two friends. And since the rock is supported by water there is a thin layer of water all the way around it. I slung my hand over the top causing water to spray all over the people who turned out not to be my friends but an elderly couple enjoying the view...

I've been there. I was disappointed with it, the haunted house sucked too. I did enjoy Gatlinburg as a whole though.
i got kicked out of a water park by going down the slides where you dont use tubes with tubes once it was awsome. and then i went down a slide where your susposed to have a 1 seater tube with a 3 seater tube.
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
Quote by biga29

Please change that font, it's fucking annoying to read.

Nobody gives a shit about that stupid challenge anymore.
My friends and I will probably be kicked out of Jack in the Box tonight.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
My friends and I will probably be kicked out of Jack in the Box tonight.

Oh sh*t - that's WAY more hardcore than getting kicked out of a Tom Cruise movie...

This world is becoming too dangerous!
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
wow, that has to be the most obvious and sexual example of badassary i think the world has ever seen...

ಥ_ಥ

Don't forget to remember, the Devil's got pills in his eyes.

Future Trunks of the Dragonball Alliance. PM Msu_Man04 to join.
Oh, and getting kicked out the movies is ridiculously easy. I am not impressed. Doing something bad and not getting kicked out is where it's at. I snuck a whole pizza in under my coat one time.. Because I'm not paying ten dollars for a soda and pop corn. When you want to do something annoying, it has to be worth it. When I saw Saw on opening night, I brought an airhorn with me and used it right before the credits rolled. Now that was lulzworthy. And if I had been kicked out, it would have been worth it.

Tom Cruise is a fruity little pussy, though.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Fat-bastard0603
"finally, we nedeed a man with balls in here!" I standed up, pointed at the screen and said "Tom Cruise?! Balls?! He's a total pussy, he invented the color pink!

hmmm ive never standed up before. how is it done. i want to try it.
PG > YWM

oh, btw... is it bad if your pee is red?

Quote by Deliriumbassist
in scotland they call carbonated drinks 'juice' so you would say a can of juice for example. But they call poop jobbies, so their take on things doesn't count.
Page 1 of 4