So my uncle owns a music shop and I went to him the other day to tell I need a boss rc-2 and a fender Strat. he told me, "ok let me see what I can do" So today I'm talking with him and he basically tells me "ya no problem, the pedal is $80 and the guitar $650"

and I'm like WHAT??????? list on that pedal is $200 and on a strat about $1000. So he tells me, "ya but Trevor, you pay cost"

not to be a dick or anything LOL but I basically pay half of what most of you if not all pay for gear.
Great Story, please tell another.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
...And why should I care?
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
He prolly jizzed on it and is snickering at home knowing you're playing **** he jizzed all over.
i stole a guitar from a store in new orleans during the hurrican.....looting ftw..

vvvv

vvvvv

just kidding....
@boyen89

Your signature makes me laugh:
"Death are the best band ever"

Let me correct it for you:
"Death IS the best band ever"

Now that's much better. A little grammar improvement goes a long way.
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by 12-bar original
So my uncle owns a music shop and I went to him the other day to tell I need a boss rc-2 and a fender Strat. he told me, "ok let me see what I can do" So today I'm talking with him and he basically tells me "ya no problem, the pedal is $80 and the guitar $650"

and I'm like WHAT??????? list on that pedal is $200 and on a strat about $1000. So he tells me, "ya but Trevor, you pay cost"

not to be a dick or anything LOL but I basically pay half of what most of you if not all pay for gear.

Got my guitar for 25 bucks after a friend went through a hard breakup and didn't want the brand new guitar his g/f had just bought for him.

You're a douchebag.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
So basically you started a thread to brag about how much you pay for gear? Reported
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by Warheart1188
@boyen89

Your signature makes me laugh:
"Death are the best band ever"

Let me correct it for you:
"Death IS the best band ever"

Now that's much better. A little grammar improvement goes a long way.

Death was comprised of more than one person.

A little common fucking sense goes an even longer way.
You're*
You hear that?

That's the sound of us not caring.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Survivalism
Death was comprised of more than one person.

A little common fucking sense goes an even longer way.