Hey guys whats up. My cousin gave me a guitar a while back and I know that it is a BC Rich Warlock, and is part of the Body Art Collection. My question to any of you is do you know how much this guitar goes for and can you give me a link to a website to show where you found it at? I have been online looking for hours at many sites and cannot find this exact guitar anywhere. It is exhausting the crap out of me.

I would really appreciate some help from anyone who knows what kind of guitar this is and where it is. I posted some attached pics of it to show you what it looks like. Thanx guys
Attachments:
Guitar 1.JPG
Guitar 2.JPG
Serial number?

Is there anything on the guitar that indicates where it was made? The country of origin is a good starting point in finding a guitar and it's value.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

I remember Music123 or Sam Ash used to sell these 3 or 4 years ago and back then they went for about $300 usd.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
It says that it is made in China and every site that I have found Warlocks on this pattern seems to be nonexistent. There are other patterns but not this one. I was hoping that someone maybe had this guitar or knew where I could find it. It says that it is a body art collection and from what I read there is 12 months worth of these and none of them look like mine.
well i would assume that it is similar in value to the other guitars in the series, even if the design is different.
Quote by Wikipedia
B.C. Rich Body Art Collection
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
The Body Art Collection are a selection of limited edition electric guitars made by the guitar manufacturer B.C. Rich. The series is based on the company's 'platinum series' and was made over two years from January 2003 until December 2004. The classic B.C. Rich shapes were given a new look with various images. Each guitar in the series carries a unique serial number and a 'limited edition' plaque on the reverse of the guitar, incorporated into the bolt-on neck.

[edit] Guitars in the Series

[edit] 2003
January: "Fire Breather"
February: "Maggot Man"
March: "The Deceiver" (Assassin shape)
April: "Skull Pile"
May: "Spiro-Light"
June: "Flesh Ring"
July: "Doc Murdock's Warlock"
August: "Brass City"
September: "Vampirella"
October: "Space Face"
November: "Torchy"
December: "Boris"

I have a felling your's is the Skull Pile one.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -