So I downloaded the trial version of GP5 to open up a tab, divinations by Mastodon to be exact. And after only a day I hate the program.

It kept popping up to try and get me to buy the full version, fine I can deal with that. Then i go to print the tab to play it in my room with my amp, it gets through a page and I see a huge "DEMO VERSION" watermark across the whole tab so I can't see half of it. I try to export it to PFD and even that has the watermark.

They want me to give them $60 but end up making the tab unusable except on the computer and then proceed to annoy the **** out of me while I'm trying to learn one part of one freaking song!

tl;dr GP5 put a huge annoying watermark on the tab when I try to print/export, really annoying and a bad way to make me want to buy the full version.
Try keeping the pirates at bay.
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

seems like a pretty good way to me.

and what i used to do, before i used quickly flowing water, is to take screenshots of it, crop it, and print those. tada!
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Stop Complaining NOOB. My friend gave it to me =P
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
Quote by robertito696
So I downloaded the trial version of GP5 to open up a tab, divinations by Mastodon to be exact. And after only a day I hate the program.

It kept popping up to try and get me to buy the full version, fine I can deal with that. Then i go to print the tab to play it in my room with my amp, it gets through a page and I see a huge "DEMO VERSION" watermark across the whole tab so I can't see half of it. I try to export it to PFD and even that has the watermark.

They want me to give them $60 but end up making the tab unusable except on the computer and then proceed to annoy the **** out of me while I'm trying to learn one part of one freaking song!

tl;dr GP5 put a huge annoying watermark on the tab when I try to print/export, really annoying and a bad way to make me want to buy the full version.

So, it sucks because the demo version doesn't give you the entire program? That's what you're whining about?

...srsly?
You're*
ok.

i don't see a point to this thread except that you want to complain about a TRIAL version of a program that isn't letting you access its full features and such.