ok, tonight im going to walk out to my local country crossroads with Daisy(my guitar) around midnight to sell my soul to the devil and hopefully become a guitar god.

Im going to see if this works.. to bust this myth if you will. If satan does indeed show up. i will sell my soul to him. and come home and see if im great.

Have any of you ever tried this theory? does it work?

Oh and feel free to test this with me. all you need to do is bring your guitar out to a crossroads at midnight. supposedly you will de approached by a large black man who will tune your guitar and give it back to you.
PG > YWM

oh, btw... is it bad if your pee is red?

Quote by Deliriumbassist
in scotland they call carbonated drinks 'juice' so you would say a can of juice for example. But they call poop jobbies, so their take on things doesn't count.
Last edited by baumgartner at Feb 23, 2009,
k, but im kinda busy tonight. ill be there around 2am.

see ya then.
I have no opinion on this matter.
No dude, you need to walk to the top of a frost bitten mountian and sacrafice a goat to Odin to be a guitar god.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Quote by razorback_al_31
And it wasn't funny blueman

trust me, man, i know funny. do you know how many famous comedians i have down here? all of them except rodney dangerfield. so ha.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Maybe you should just practice more.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Yeah, I tried that once. Appearantly, it doesn't work on Hollywood & Vine.
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
Quote by Zugunruhe
trust me, man, i know funny. do you know how many famous comedians i have down here? all of them except rodney dangerfield. so ha.

That makes you funny?

I think not.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
I would think that if you are able to sell your soul to the devil you'd have to be aweful sincere.
wouldnt it be cool if i met a fellow uger out there on the crossroads.
PG > YWM

Quote by Deliriumbassist
in scotland they call carbonated drinks 'juice' so you would say a can of juice for example. But they call poop jobbies, so their take on things doesn't count.
Quote by baumgartner
ok, tonight im going to walk out to my local country crossroads with Daisy(my guitar) around midnight to sell my soul to the devil and hopefully become a guitar god.

Im going to see if this works.. to bust this myth if you will. If satan does indeed show up. i will sell my soul to him. and come home and see if im great.

Oh and feel free to test this with me. all you need to do is bring your guitar out to a crossroads at midnight. supposedly you will de approached by a large black man who will tune your guitar and give it back to you.

You mean this black man?
(Invalid img)
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Last edited by LazyLatinoRocke at Feb 23, 2009,
Quote by krypto1339
Yeah, I tried that once. Appearantly, it doesn't work on Hollywood & Vine.

Thats cause there are no "tall black men" in hollywood. they live in compton...

But then again in compton he probably wouldnt give you your sicstring back... ****ty deal in LA.
Sometimes I walk around my town while playing my acoustic.

I haven't meet with a large black man yet, so maybe it just works on the USA.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
You mena this black man?
(Invalid img)

He has been quite busy lately so he brought this lass on to help with the shifts.

Quote by Minkaro
I have one of them there electric tuners.

HAIL SATAN, HE LIVES IN MY BATTERIES.

He uses 666 batteries.

They're like AAA, but more evil.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
maybe i shouldnt I dont wanna get raped or have my guitar stolen by a big black man. when i said black man i was thinking like Black not Black
PG > YWM

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I know some brothers who are black like a fvcking gibson headstock. I mean like really really dark.
Quote by baumgartner

for your sake i hope this is a joke
GEAR
Fender American Jazz Standard Bass
EHX Russian Big Muff
Boss SYB-5 synth
Peavy Max 700 Bass Amp w/ Peavy Pro 410 Bass Cab
Ampeg BA-115T

Quote by loudog93
divide by zero records

destroys the phonebook
Get back to us and tell us how it went. This could be a potential end to the religion thread ladies and gentlemen xD
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
I can just imagine the people who've tried this.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by bboren
I think you are speaking of a different kind of guitar playing than he is.

There is more than 1 kind? Oh, you meanz dast grampa guitarzes.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Quote by baumgartner
Yes, it does indeed work.

Be sure to tell Satan "SYK sent me".
You'll get extra skills and I will get my 10% commission fee, payable in Vodka and Women.
It's a win-win thing.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.