Whiskey soaked punk rock for fans of Jawbreaker and Leatherface. They're probably really drunk right now. Check 'em out:

http://www.myspace.com/tiltwheel
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Offering links to albums helped the Ringers thread, so maybe it'll make people check these guys out too.

I can send you links to "Hair Brained Scheme Addicts" or "Battle Hymns For The Recluse Youth" if you guys want 'em!
Quote by Ska Wars
Offering links to albums helped the Ringers thread, so maybe it'll make people check these guys out too.

I can send you links to "Hair Brained Scheme Addicts" or "Battle Hymns For The Recluse Youth" if you guys want 'em!

Yes pleeeeeease. I'll also take any WWD if you have some.
brnh.bandcamp.com
They're awesome, a link would be cool too, you've linked me like 5 bands, I owe you one
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by Ska Wars

I'll take that offer, good sir.
Ok, I PM'd all you guys.
i will gladly accept a link please and thankyou!
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Sir, you are a saint. If you ever need anything music wise, I'll definately hook you up.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by I_Pwn
Sir, you are a saint. If you ever need anything music wise, I'll definately hook you up.

Do you happen to have any other Dopamines besides their self-titled?