Without this band, melodic punk would not be where it's at today. I'm pretty surprised that there isn't already a thread for 'em, considering they're about as influential as Jawbreaker is to all those dirty, raspy punk bands I know a few of you guys like. If you don't have "Mush," I strongly suggest you download it now. If you want a link to it, shoot me a PM.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
They used to request me as a friend on MySpace, like every month or so. Not bad.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
I have had trouble getting into these guys. I know that they are a huge influence on a bunch of bands I love, there's just something about it. I don't like that guys voice at all.
brnh.bandcamp.com
LEATHERFACE rules. One time we were driving in this car listening to that song "not a day goes by" and changed the lyrics to "I'm not a daygo spy". It was pretty funny. BUT pretty racist... although I guess it's ok cos almost everyone was Italian there.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
They're pretty awesome, I don't have any of their stuff so a copy of the first album would be nice
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Absolutely brilliant band, I've only got horsebox but tis awesome, love the vocals.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I was thinking of making a thread about them, but got sidetracked and did other things and whatnot. However, FRANKIE STUBBS IS A BEASTLY MAN.

I don't have all of their recordings, but I have a significant amount.

I first got into them from their split with HWM, then decided to get more of their albums about a year after that. I still need to find me a copy of mush and then would be content with my collection, but the albums I own:

Dog Disco
Horsebox
Minx
Cherry Knowle
BYO Split Volume 1 (I know there is a volume 2 out there but it's like $70+ for the lp and I don't have that kind of money.)
The Last

but yeah, great band. I wish I could have gone to LA or the Fest to see them last year.
Originally posted by baddewd
^Loser.

baddewd's talking about me!
I can't find reasonably priced CDs anywhere, especially Mush. There's not much on ebay either, might need to try Craigslist.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
This band rules so hard. My roommate told me about them. I'm jamming Cherry Knowle right now.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Mush is one of my favourite albums of all time. I listened to their latest album a couple of times when it was streaming on punknews, but couldn't really get into it, which made me sad :p It's probably a grower though...