My aunt gave me a classical guitar the other day, it was used (a little to much unfortunately) the guitar once belonged to one of my moms cousins and when their son went off to iraq they gave my aunt his guitar, and my coisin never learned to play it so she said it would be better off with me. but there is a catch, she said if i could fix it i could have it, the end piece you tie the strings around is entirely broken off, but the rest of the bridge is completely fine. i was thinking of just wood glueing it and clamping it back on to the bridge to secure it, but i think it will just break off agian, so im probably going to remove the bridge entirely to replace it with a new one, but in order to replace it i first need to know how to remove it. it would be very helpful if anyone here could give pointers or instructions to a classical guitar noob, i mainly play elcectric, but i quite enjoy the sound and playing of a nylon string, i truly enjoy the other one i own and it would be nice to have a good one around considering i got the other one at a yard sale and its in pretty bad shape, but is playable. so as ive said if you could please help by providing some information on the process of bridge removal, i would greatly apreciate it

Thanks-
My Gear:
EspLtd ec-1000 ]
Epi Les Paul
dean avalanche (project guitar)
C.F. Martin/ Sigma DR-41
C.F. Martin CS-1 classical
Vox Valvetronix tonelab ST
C.F.Martin/ Sigma D-12
The best way:

Take it to a shop

Please use tags for tabs....
Go here: www.frets.com

Everything you could ever want to know about acoustic and classical guitars. Also has info on mando's and banjo's as well. The luthier's name is Frank Ford and has many years under his belt repairing and servicing guitars. He know how to build them as well. He's one of those type guys.
i apreciate the idea of taking it into a shop but i would like to have my hand at doing it myself as the shop will most likely cost a good bit
My Gear:
EspLtd ec-1000 ]
Epi Les Paul
dean avalanche (project guitar)
C.F. Martin/ Sigma DR-41
C.F. Martin CS-1 classical
Vox Valvetronix tonelab ST
C.F.Martin/ Sigma D-12