Page 1 of 3
Guys lets show him support! Dude we are sorry for not taking you seriously.. please don't do anything stupid. And if you just wanted some form of attention dude you got it.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
I support silversoulcage. *hands out badges*

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Listen man, there are always going to be jerks online and I am sorry i was sorta one earlier. At least you know there are some of us supporting you.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
who cares? hes just internet attention-whoring.

its a troll, ignore it and it will go away.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Wardy-Slash
oh my fucking god.......wake up to yourselves.

yeah I know this looks lame... but if he needs a support system I don't mind looking like a fool for it. If he ends up being a troll at least I sleep eaier knowing I didn't ust make fun of him when there was a possibility taht he wasn't.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Don't make a thread sucking some losers **** because you feel bad about picking on him because hes had a hard time. Who the hell hasn't, just cause he posted his bitchery on a forum doesn't make him some special case.. This is ridiculous,

Locusts for your crops!
Quote by razorback_al_31
Out, shew, get outta here

every thread. man thats pathetic. rivalries and vendettas against strangers on the internet are just sad.
dont encourage the attention ***** people...
PG > YWM

oh, btw... is it bad if your pee is red?

Quote by Deliriumbassist
in scotland they call carbonated drinks 'juice' so you would say a can of juice for example. But they call poop jobbies, so their take on things doesn't count.
All this bashing is pathetic. Seriously if people need to speak in such a way to feel good about themselves that's a new low. I was appalled by the other thread, I can't believe pitmonkeys could be such shitheads. They were practically suckling at the teat of /b/ and I thought the Pit as a collective was better than that.

I hope those individuals get perma'd cause encouraging someone to commit suicide is very low.
Quote by Le_Bunny
All this bashing is pathetic. Seriously if people need to speak in such a way to feel good about themselves that's a new low. I was appalled by the other thread, I can't believe pitmonkeys could be such shitheads. They were practically suckling at the teat of /b/ and I thought the Pit as a collective was better than that.

I hope those individuals get perma'd cause encouraging someone to commit suicide is very low.

Imagine how much you coulda jerked off to Elma Fudd while you were typing that cry baby crap.
Quote by Wardy-Slash
Don't make a thread sucking some losers **** because you feel bad about picking on him because hes had a hard time. Who the hell hasn't, just cause he posted his bitchery on a forum doesn't make him some special case.. This is ridiculous,

Locusts for your crops!

*shrug* You are probably right... and yeah you are also right that everyone has hard time. I just... I lost a friend this way and if someone could have said one positive thing to him at the time it might have made a difference. Even if he doesn't commit suicide and he just is an attention seeking person, he obviously needs someone right?

I may seem juvenile and ridiculous... and I am going t obe flammed to hell but *shrug* oh well.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Wow, even a tiny amount of remorse from the pit....the most uncaring brutal place that ever was.

Maybe life isn't as terrible as I'd imagined.
Quote by silversoulcage
Wow, even a tiny amount of remorse from the pit....the most uncaring brutal place that ever was.

**** you.
To Shadowenspirit.

I've also had an experience of a friend committing suicide, but i find it hard to believe that taking bullsh*t sympathy from the same random, faceless people who discuss fapping, obscene genital and bodily fluid stories, and things of the sort, is going to prevent any SERIOUS suicidal person from ending their life.
Quote by JacobTheMe
I wanna **** you.

fixed
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Quote by silversoulcage

Yeh that really would've brought the sunlight to your dark world, as opposed to looking out the f*cking window, or a photo of a loved one, and seeing how beautiful things can be.. gtfo.
Quote by Wardy-Slash
To Shadowenspirit.

I've also had an experience of a friend committing suicide, but i find it hard to believe that taking bullsh*t sympathy from the same random, faceless people who discuss fapping, obscene genital and bodily fluid stories, and things of the sort, is going to prevent any SERIOUS suicidal person from ending their life.

see I think it was more or less that my friend also went to forum before he ended himself which is what really struck home for me... and they all just did exactly what we did in the last thread. Also: when I went through a hard time the pit honestly helped me a lot... as lame as that might sound. Even knowing that you were thought about for one second, knowing that there is one person (even if you may not know them) that values your life and will fight for you makes all the difference.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Quote by Wardy-Slash

Locusts for your crops!

amen to that
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by silversoulcage

well, put it this way: you're slightly less boring than canada.
Quote by Wardy-Slash
Yeh that really would've brought the sunlight to your dark world, as opposed to looking out the f*cking window, or a photo of a loved one, and seeing how beautiful things can be.. gtfo.

That wasn't even my point man. I'm just coming down.

Being a drug addict is a terrible place to be, you have no ****ing clue what it's even like man, every day is a roller coaster of happy, sad, angry, depressed, lather rinse repeat. Staying sober involves mood swings like nothing else you've ever experienced.
Quote by Zugunruhe
well, put it this way: you're slightly less boring than canada.

xD The pit has been interesting tonight.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Quote by silversoulcage
That wasn't even my point man. I'm just coming down.

Being a drug addict is a terrible place to be, you have no ****ing clue what it's even like man, every day is a roller coaster of happy, sad, angry, depressed, lather rinse repeat. Staying sober involves mood swings like nothing else you've ever experienced.

What are you addicted to?
Quote by Shadowenspirit
see I think it was more or less that my friend also went to forum before he ended himself which is what really struck home for me... and they all just did exactly what we did in the last thread. Also: when I went through a hard time the pit honestly helped me a lot... as lame as that might sound. Even knowing that you were thought about for one second, knowing that there is one person (even if you may not know them) that values your life and will fight for you makes all the difference.

This.

I've struggled with depression for a very, very long time.
Quote by JacobTheMe
What are you addicted to?

Anything I can get my hands on really. My drug of choice is baked cocaine (crack). Which is a terrible, terrible thing. It started with pot in high school and just went from there. But I'll take anything strong, and alcohol is terribly addictive.
Quote by razorback_al_31
Um... no, teh pitz has been boring as f*cking TODAY. No one cares about canada, why do you thinks it's so lonely up there by it's self.

OHHH Snaps. That was some wicked burn.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 3