Page 1 of 2
So, as some of you may know, I've been offline for like 3 months or so. Here's a list of stuff I did while I was pit-less.

-Started a band(No name yet, but I'll go ahead and say were rock pretty hard)
-Made several molitov cocktails(Fire+Bottle+throwing at stuff=Awesome evey time)
-Changed a street sign for a street name"JAGO" to say "JAGOFF"('Twas hillarious, and got on the front page of the local paper!)
-Named a Jeep"Black Betty" and did bad ass stuff in said jeep.(Got a power adapter and played N64, the had a Jeep-Jam with amps and such)
-With some friends, started a fight with a hobo, and hit him with a wiffle ball bat, then threw a bottle of piss on him.(It was his fault, he called us f*ck-faces, and punched a window out on "Black Betty"
-found an epic basement and an "Anne Frank" secret closet in a friend's house, and had awesome Jam-Sessions in both(The Anne Frank closet is right behind the shower, so we pretended to be ghosts while his sister was bathing, she totally freaked out...I saw her boobs...it was good all around.)
-Rode a coach down a hill, then ditched it by the side of the road(Later we saw the piss bomb wiffle ball hobo sleeping on it...lulz were had)
-Bought a Vox amp that was broken right out of the box, still waiting on repair('Twas pretty gay)
-I did alot of other stuff too, but these are most of the highlights.(Kids, feel free to do this stuff at home)

Anybody else do interesting stuff in the past 3 months?
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Last edited by fret-less at Feb 24, 2009,
Well done.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
K.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
I started high school
*crys*
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Quote by maggot9779
You already made a thread about this...and guess what? NOBODY CARES!

*reported*

You're a dick, that thread was totally different, it was about what the pit did, this is about what I did.
Quote by Meths

Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
Quote by fret-less
So, as some of you may know, I've been offline for like 3 months or so. Here's a list of stuff I did while I was pit-less.

-Started a band(No name yet, but I'll go ahead and say were rock pretty hard)
-Made several molitov cocktails(Fire+Bottle+throwing at stuff=Awesome evey time)
-Changed a street sign for a street name"JAGO" to say "JAGOFF"('Twas hillarious, and got on the front page of the local paper!)
-Named a Jeep"Black Betty" and did bad ass stuff in said jeep.(Got a power adapter and played N64, the had a Jeep-Jam with amps and such)
-With some friends, started a fight with a hobo, and hit him with a wiffle ball bat, then threw a bottle of piss on him.(It was his fault, he called us f*ck-faces, and punched a window out on "Black Betty"
-found an epic basement and an "Anne Frank" secret closet in a friend's house, and had awesome Jam-Sessions in both(The Anne Frank closet is right behind the shower, so we pretended to be ghosts while his sister was bathing, she totally freaked out...I saw her boobs...it was good all around.)
-Rode a coach down a hill, then ditched it by the side of the road(Later we saw the piss bomb wiffle ball hobo sleeping on it...lulz were had)
-Bought a Vox amp that was broken right out of the box, still waiting on repair('Twas pretty gay)
-I did alot of other stuff too, but these are most of the highlights.(Kids, feel free to do this stuff at home)

Anybody else do interesting stuff in the past 3 months?

You think that we cared/noticed that u were gone?
Seriously, the whole forums don't revolve around you.
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki

Quote by IchiKurosaki
Quote by fret-less
You're a dick, that thread was totally different, it was about what the pit did, this is about what I did.

And? Nobody cares what you did.
Best pointless thread of the year award goes to you.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Quote by maggot9779
And? Nobody cares what you did.

Yeah I'm with this guy, no one really cares.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

I'm so happy to see that there are still *reported* *****s on here...it warms my heart that the pit is still a home for all the lonely douches to ruin the fun for the rest of us.... *Remanisses*
Quote by Meths

Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs

Quote by fret-less
I'm so happy to see that there are still *reported* *****s on here...it warms my heart that the pit is still a home for all the lonely douches to ruin the fun for the rest of us.... *Remanisses*

Stop acting like you're part of something.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Shit man, that must've been good fun.
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
wow dude, everyone h8s you. Alot has changed since u were gone. I am king now.
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki

Quote by IchiKurosaki
Noyon999,I am no troll, I'm just cooler than you apperantly for you to feel that my list of highlights is far too unfathumable to have happened..."No on could have possibly bought a Vox amp, AND found an Anne Frank style secret closet in the same month!"

Shredoftheday, I'm glad to see you are the new king, someone had to take over for that woodchips guy from that news paper clipping.
Quote by Meths

Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs

i had christmas
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Quote by bikerboyjosh
I like cake

teh kake kis tech lie.
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki

Quote by IchiKurosaki
Quote by Shredoftheday
wow dude, everyone h8s you. Alot has changed since u were gone. I am king now.

lols ive never heard of you.
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes
I hate this thread too... one more strike fret-less, one more... and you're dead...

DEAD!

Not really.. but metaphorically you are.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
The point of this was so others would tell their cool stories of the last 3 months... but that pretty much failed...Anybody for a THREAD HI-JACKING?!?
Quote by Meths

Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs

Quote by fret-less
The point of this was so others would tell their cool stories of the last 3 months... but that pretty much failed...Anybody for a THREAD HI-JACKING?!?

you wanna hi jack your own thread?

EDIT: 150!!!?????

what is it made out of trash cans?????

vvvvvvvvv
Last edited by geetar_man0 at Feb 24, 2009,
HI jacked!!!

This is now the official drums thread... I don't expect it to get used much.

I payed $150 for my drum kit, that was a deal!
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by EnyoAdonai
HI jacked!!!

This is now the official drums thread... I don't expect it to get used much.

I payed $150 for my drum kit, that was a deal!

Dude, that's a great deal! Well, it is depending on what you got. I would get drums myself cause I enjoy playing them, but I can't afford a decent kit.
Quote by geetar_man0
you wanna hi jack your own thread?

YES....and on that note...What are your thoughts on the philisophical veiw point of mainstream writers of the early 1920's... or tities?

frEDIT: $150 on a drumset? Is that American Dollars, because that is a hell of a deal! I wish I could get a set that cheap, I'd start drumming if I could.
Quote by Meths

Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs

Last edited by fret-less at Feb 24, 2009,
Quote by fret-less
YES....and on that note...What are your thoughts on the philisophical veiw point of mainstream writers of the early 1920's... or tities?

GTFO, this thread is about drums!

Noob.
Quote by fret-less

God's gift to mankind. His sad, sad gift. Poor orphans
Quote by handbanana
Anybody play an electric kit? They can make an epic newb sound like a seasoned professional in some cases, and in others they can do quite the opposite, but I think they are quite fun in the right sercumstance.
Quote by Meths

Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs

Pictures or it didn't happen
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
My roommate last year had an electric kit, I'd never played before then but yeah they can make you sound pretty good.

My roommate this year has an acoustic kit in the dorm, and I have my whole rig here too.
We're 1 noise-complaint from getting kicked out. Seriously, what do they expect from us; just because we like to jam early in the morning (outside of quiet hours even) its like everybody suddenly hates music or something.

Sheesh.
Quote by handbanana
Page 1 of 2