Well the title pretty much sums it up. My friend got it from somewhere (but he forgot from where). So i was wondering if anyone of u guys know where to find it. Its basically a search bar that allows u to directly search ultimate-guitars database without actually going to the site.

Thanx in Advance
Jackson Pro Series DK2M Dinky
Ibanez GRG 270
Ibanez Tone Blaster 25R
Zoom G2
DigiTech Rp50
So i can search for tabs in a more convenient way maybe...
Ibanez GRG 270
Ibanez Tone Blaster 25R
Zoom G2
DigiTech Rp50
Is this it?
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes
Quote by rolling_stoner
Is this it?

Very funny...
Ibanez GRG 270
Ibanez Tone Blaster 25R
Zoom G2
DigiTech Rp50
Quote by say5ss2
So i can search for tabs in a more convenient way maybe...

More convenient way? You're on the damn site already. If you can't make a small movement with your wrist, click once, and then search for your tab, you've got issues.

Quote by say5ss2
Very funny...

Yeah, you could have just used you Google search bar in Firefox!
Ok truth be told whenever i come to the site a spend too much time going through the forums and the reviews... so i was wondering if i got the search bar i wont be inclined to spend to much time in the forums all the time...
Ibanez GRG 270
Ibanez Tone Blaster 25R
Zoom G2
DigiTech Rp50
Funny how the topic of the thread quickly changed to my reasons for acquiring the add on instead of informing me where to find it....
Ibanez GRG 270
Ibanez Tone Blaster 25R
Zoom G2
DigiTech Rp50
He just wants to know where he could get that search bar... no need to shoot him for it.

But seriously, it's not that hard. You have Firefox, I'm sure you have the site bookmarked on the top of the window, search bar being in home page. I don't think it's much of a task. Also, umm, I believe your friend should know?
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Are you sure there is one?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Well yea i saw it on my friends laptop... but the best part is that its not on the official firefox add ons site... and unfortunately google didnt help me much either (maybe i overlooked)
Ibanez GRG 270
Ibanez Tone Blaster 25R
Zoom G2
DigiTech Rp50
no one uses the UG searchbar, what makes you think they'l use the mozilla one?
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Maybe you should ask him then...
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by say5ss2
Very funny...

Haha, I'm sorry, but it had to be done.
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes
You could BOOKMARK the SEARCH PAGE.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by mrcrono
Wow, the people in this thread got way too mean way too quickly over a simple question.

This place really IS going to hell...

I blame the Powerthirst.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
i got it
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.