YESSSSSSS it allows you to expand your tones, effects and techniques. but its not overly necessary, if you dont expect to use it often dont get it. its nice to have it. but its a pain to maintain.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Not if you intend on that guitar to be versatile or to be for learning the most you can from.

Well worth it if you are experienced and stick to one tuning though for sure.
Jackson DK2M
Washburn WD-18SW
Ibanez RGR421EXFM
Genz Benz El Diablo 100w -> Framus Dragon 412
Boss GE-7
Ibanez TS-9
This isn't a chat room, stop the bumping already.

The links you posted don't work by the way.

On topic: If you change tunings a lot, a trem is not good for you, because tuning your guitar with one of those takes more time and, to me at least, is a pain in the ass. If you like the effects you can generate with a trem though, like having applying vibrato to an entire chord for example, it is nice to have.
The only way to find out if you like trems is going to a guitar store and trying some.
Depends will you be using the trem a lot?

If not I would get the hardtail version of the guitar. I have a trem on my RG but I rarely use it I just like knowing that I have it in case I do want to use it.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Edit your posts, quit double and triple posting.

Get the one with the trem.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Ummm your looking at PRS's dude they are gonna be up there in price its because they are so well made
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by TheQuailman
Well, the ones he was looking at in the first place were SEs, those aren't as expensive.

Oh yeah thats right, I forgot about that I dont know my PRS's too well so im not much help here, if it was ibanez itd be a different story
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Haha, I know what you mean. The only thing I know about PRS is that there's the SE models and the other ones, the latter all seem the same to me and I have no idea why some of them cost 2000 bucks and some others 4000. I think I need to get my ass to a guitar store and try out some instruments...
Quote by TheQuailman
Haha, I know what you mean. The only thing I know about PRS is that there's the SE models and the other ones, the latter all seem the same to me and I have no idea why some of them cost 2000 bucks and some others 4000. I think I need to get my ass to a guitar store and try out some instruments...

I tried one at my local store it was a higher end one it sounded good and played pretty well but the neck had a bit too much thickness to me but nonetheless it was a nice guitar.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
I tried a whole bunch so far, but I have no idea what models they were.

Yeah, the necks surprised me, too. I'm used to a strat and the PRS necks seemed a lot fatter to me. The good setup made up for that though. I'm not a fan of the sound though, I like a strat better. Whatever, each to their own I guess.
Quote by TheQuailman
I tried a whole bunch so far, but I have no idea what models they were.

Yeah, the necks surprised me, too. I'm used to a strat and the PRS necks seemed a lot fatter to me. The good setup made up for that though. I'm not a fan of the sound though, I like a strat better. Whatever, each to their own I guess.

Agreed im used to wizard necks so it was like holding a baseball bat but to its credit it did sound pretty damn good.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
There's only the SE series and those are overpriced for the biggest part. If you tell us what music you want to play and what amp you have we can suggest this or that.
Quote by stellaras
so what is the best prs up to 700$?

A used one.

Why does it have to be a PRS? I don't mean to be offensive, but if you're not even sure whether you want a guitar with a tremolo or a fixed bridge - why are you so determined to have a PRS and why are you so determined to spend $700?
Gear

Gibson '57 Les Paul Reissue
Marshall TSL 601
EHX: Big Muff, Metal Muff, Small Stone, POG, 2880
Ibanez TS808
Voodoo Labs Microvibe
Analogman Chorus
Morley Bad Horsie II
Keeley Compressor (C4)
Nova Delay
MXR 10-band EQ
ok first off all, STOP BUMPING
second, LEARN2ENGLISH

i would look at some epi's
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Quote by SquierLolz
ok first off all, STOP BUMPING
second, LEARN2ENGLISH

i would look at some epi's

Not being an ass, but seeing how long he didn't get a reply he was entitled to bump imo.
look at his earlier bumps

also no post = no one knows
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
I have a PRS SE Singlecut and it is a great guitar for me. I rreally enjoy playing it. You need to find a great guitar for you. Try out a few of the PRS SE range and see what you think. Also have a look at a few others as well.