Toshiba 1080p full on HD definition blah blah for £420 or go for the £320 Toshiba which is HD ready but less pixels/colour contrast blah blah,, i'm stumped between expensive and shiny and what i actually need not really expecting a valued response here but thought i'd throw it out to you guys in my boredom
Quote by MastaBassist10
Bloke is very right. Gooooo Bloke!

Will you be playing PS3/Xbox 360? BluRay/HD TV? If so go for the better one, if not then it's not entirely necessary
RULE BRITANNIA
I'd only go with the 1080p if you have a 360 or ps3, a blueray player or are considering getting something like sky hd.
Quote by bloke
Toshiba 1080p full on HD definition

You should go with this one because evidently it's High Definition Definition... everyone knows that 2 Definitions are better than one.
i just read guys in my bedroom
Quote by jonnyrotten45
of course, we start talking about pizza, and end talking about putting our dicks in various objects, god bless the pit

Quote by lee 31392
I fapped over Louis Walsh.

Metal sucks
If you are going to drop a load of money on a new TV, you might as well go for the best you can afford.
HD ready Tvs are a waste of time, go full. At least then if you decide to sell it and upgrade to a better one you will get a decent amount for it.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。