Will P90 Gibson pick-ups fit into my Epiphone Les Paul Custom? It's normally equiped with normal size humbuckers. I thought about Soap Bars but I don't know if they'll fit. Thanks.
nope. if you want a p 90 sound you can get seymour duncan phat cats. theyre humbucker sized p-90s that sound great and look cool. they have chrome covers with one row of pole piecies sticking out like a traditional covered humbucker but the pole pieces run down the middle instead of offset like every other pup youve ever seen. i think gibson might make something similar called a p-94 but ive had no experience with them so i cant recommend them.
No, P90 soapbars are narrower and longer than humbuckers. If you are looking for p90 tone on a humbucker guitar I'd give those duncan p90/strat/humbucker hybrid pickups (can't remember what they are called) a look. Their p90 tone is just as convincing as any other humbucker sized p90 I've heard plus you get humbucker(ish) and strat (ish) tones as well.
Not taking any online orders.
depending on where you live, i can recommend amber pickups 94-series, too
IIRC, the guy who runs amber pickups is actually the dude who developed gibsons p94 and now is selling them on his own

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
loads of companies make humbucker sized p90's

have you tried google? for "humbucker sized p90"
Thank you please.
Quote by CorduroyEW
No, P90 soapbars are narrower and longer than humbuckers. If you are looking for p90 tone on a humbucker guitar I'd give those duncan p90/strat/humbucker hybrid pickups (can't remember what they are called) a look. Their p90 tone is just as convincing as any other humbucker sized p90 I've heard plus you get humbucker(ish) and strat (ish) tones as well.

P-Rails.
P94s are exact replicas of P90s in a humbucker housing

but the P Rails is more versatile (as said before)
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.