Band in sig, its a little too generic sounding maybe?

Ibanez RG1550 with Bareknuckle Nailbombs and Mothers Milk
1976 Gibson SG Standard
Peavey 6505
Framus 2x12 (V30s)

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Thinly veiled attempt to get myspace page views is thinly veiled.

lolz lolz lolz. i'm in school so i can't even see it
Cryptic Metaphor!

Quote by ZachisSuperCool
"How to finger the bass faster"
That's funny, I guess every high school has a really fat chick named The Bass.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Thinly veiled attempt to get myspace page views is thinly veiled.

redundancy only works when there is no wit involved, otherwise it is tiresome
You don't have to click it see the name (Valhalla), I don't care for views, just want opinion on name I have a separate thread in "Promote your band" for that sort of stuff :P

1976 Gibson SG Standard
Peavey 6505
Framus 2x12 (V30s)

Pretty sure there's already a band called Ragnarok. Kinda wanna get away from the whole Norse theme, doesn't flow so well with our music :P

1976 Gibson SG Standard
Peavey 6505
Framus 2x12 (V30s)

Yeah you should change it to 'DOCTOR THUNDER AND THE SERENGETI SIX'
RULE BRITANNIA
Last edited by Cobain_Is_King at Feb 24, 2009,
I wanted to call my band "Head"

Because then we could all be onstage like *gruff Br00talz voice* "we have come to give you HEAD! WWWWWOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.

GRAAAAAB YOUR HAAAAATS MEN
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
what are you some viking metal or something.. sorry i dont have speakers here ..

one thing.. it says you're playing at the "metal camp"... you mean the metal camp in slovenia?

and no, the name is ok
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by Serjem
what are you some viking metal or something.. sorry i dont have speakers here ..

one thing.. it says you're playing at the "metal camp"... you mean the metal camp in slovenia?

and no, the name is ok

Yep thats the one We've signed up for it and need votes to advance through and actually play the unsigned stage or whatever. We're never going to get enough votes to get through, and we're not good enough at all, but might as well try hahaha

1976 Gibson SG Standard
Peavey 6505
Framus 2x12 (V30s)

Change it to "Daryl Cooper and The Pooperscoopers".
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
How about "The Day the Vikings Invaded Your Fu.cking Mind"
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
you should definitely change your name.

you need something unique and creative becuase right now you look and sound like some cheap metallica ripoff, and metallica has been played out for years. this might be harsh but if your actually looking to make it anywhere you need to rethink your image.... and get better vocals

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()

RAAA HOW DARE YOU INSULT VALHALLA
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
CHANGE IT TO GRIDLOCK!! on second thought don't. THATS MY NAME BITCH!
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Quote by gridlockSG400
CHANGE IT TO GRIDLOCK!! on second thought don't. THATS MY NAME BITCH!

That's funny, my band name is ROAD RAGE!!!!, we should tour together.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by ScottElwood
That's funny, my band name is ROAD RAGE!!!!, we should tour together.

YEAH THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!..... except theres only one person in my band... me. I USED to have another guitraist but he's a douche.

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

If someone could tab me that part of one of there songs (most metal bands use it)that sounds like DEOW na nana nananana

Quote by Madison Perella

Who's song is this?

1976 Gibson SG Standard
Peavey 6505
Framus 2x12 (V30s)

It's catchy, I like it!

1976 Gibson SG Standard
Peavey 6505
Framus 2x12 (V30s)

Quote by CroneR
you should definitely change your name.

you need something unique and creative becuase right now you look and sound like some cheap metallica ripoff, and metallica has been played out for years. this might be harsh but if your actually looking to make it anywhere you need to rethink your image.... and get better vocals

completely agree
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by loganleunidus
why should you give a **** what other people think of the name of your band

For the reasons the above poster stated It's not very unique, we want a name that people will see and think of us, not a million other things. But yeah I see where you're coming from :P

1976 Gibson SG Standard
Peavey 6505
Framus 2x12 (V30s)