Ok, so what I am wanting to do, is build some drum triggers with piezo pickups.

I know how to to get the pickups ran out to a 1/4inch jack, but what i need is to get them ran via usb. I would like to be able to controll software (dfh or Reason or whatever) synths to be used for recording purposes. and to just jack around with in general.

Any suggestions?

-Ryan
you'll need an actual trigger program as far as I know. You should search for the home-made electrical drum kit, he fought these battles throughout that thread.
------

Shwiggity.
Quote by Jared R. Boyd
Ok, so what I am wanting to do, is build some drum triggers with piezo pickups.

I know how to to get the pickups ran out to a 1/4inch jack, but what i need is to get them ran via usb. I would like to be able to controll software (dfh or Reason or whatever) synths to be used for recording purposes. and to just jack around with in general.

Any suggestions?

-Ryan

i got a suggestion. search google for as much documentation you can find on what you want to do.
You could get a drum module with trigger inputs like the Alesis DM5, or an older version -might be able to get cheap second hand? They have MIDI out, then you need a MIDI interface for the computer.

Or buy a Korg Micropad and rip it apart - it's only $60, has USB out. I have not done it, but I guess there must be some way to hook it up...