I want free Jimmy Johns
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by ScottElwood
I want free Jimmy Johns

I want free blow jobs, but we'll take what we can get.
Quote by KwikKopy
I want free blow jobs, but we'll take what we can get.

Would you take a free blowjob from a guy?
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by ScottElwood
Would you take a free blowjob from a guy?

Question: Am I aware that it is a guy? Or would I simply get it without knowing the person's identity.
Dammit. US only. NO LOVE FOR CANADA ?
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
Quote by KwikKopy
Question: Am I aware that it is a guy? Or would I simply get it without knowing the person's identity.

Hm lets make it interesting. Let's say you know it's brad pitt, but you are in complete darkness.
US only... booo
Lyrics: Time wasted between solos.

After a mindboggling 3-hour Steve Vai concert, I had to listen to some brainless guitar playing... so I put on Nevermind...

Jesus Rocks!
Quote by ScottElwood
Hm lets make it interesting. Let's say you know it's brad pitt, but you are in complete darkness.

This is tough. I mean, first of all, it's a blow job. There's a big positive there. It'd also be pretty funny to make Brad Pitt give you a BJ. However, I don't know if I'd want to live my life Monica Lewinski style... being known as the guy who got blown by Brad Pitt. I don't think I could face my friends and family like that. I think I'd have to say no.
Has anyon who signed up gotten the coupon in there email or anywhere? I haven't gotten anything. I want my free quiznos!
There's no death, no end of time when I'm facing it with you...
Really? Man, i guess i'll try it again then.
Subway is better.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
I agree, but quiznos is still good.

Still haven't gotten the email. I tried both my aol and yahoo accounts too.'

Edit: Spoke too soon, got one on yahoo!
Last edited by Pookie6 at Feb 24, 2009,
We don't have a Quizno's in Ireland. -_-
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG