im am selling a used and abused 1970 les paul guitar body.

i found it somewhere and it had a broken neck that i removed, the paint is scratched but not too deep where you can sand it down (which im did a little on the back but not much), most of the electrical parts were rusted so i threw them. overall, besides a few chips, its a nice restoration project waiting to happen.

if you need more info let me know on here and not by message bc i dont check my profile alot.

right now idk what the asking price will be so if you have an idea how much this would go for and it sounds good to me we'll talk. thanks
pics?
Gear:
2000 Paul Reed Smith CE-24
ESP EC-1000 w/ Seymour Duncans
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB Plexi 1x12
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
well i didnt actually throw them away. i have them i just took them off.

and yes it is a 1970 les paul. it does have a killswitch hole in the middle of the volume and tone knobs that somebody was trying to put in.

ill try to get pics up soon.

so how much do you think it will go for?
that depends on whether you still have the neck so that the serial number can be checked, for verification purposes and whatnot.

details on said neck please; you said broken, does that mean a crack along the fretboard? crack at the body joint? headstock broke off?
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
the whole neck was broken into shards. it was really really abused.

ok so if its not a gibson and its just a regular les paul copy, then how much would somebody pay to restore it just to have a les paul and not a gibson specifically?
no more than 100 bucks
Gear:
2000 Paul Reed Smith CE-24
ESP EC-1000 w/ Seymour Duncans
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB Plexi 1x12
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo