Did search and looked at sticky found some helpful stuff but i'm still not satisfied.

I want to get into multi finger tapping. I can tap using chords and 3 fingers on my picking hand. I can also tap 2 fingers on my fretting hand with sometimes 2 on my picking.

So any songs that will help me build up the abilty to use more fingers? I'm wanting to step away from using chords in my tapping....using multi string taps with multiple fingers.

Also i'm looking for stuff that is NOT too crazy on the shred scale
Most useful stuff i've found is sikth, protest the hero and especially "Breathe in, Breathe Out" by btbam.

So any more songs along those lines to help me out?
Last edited by mr_fruitbowl at Feb 24, 2009,
Hmm, it wont help oyu with multiple fingers, but thunderstruck by acdc might help you with moving up and down the neck, and theres some pretty nice tabs/video lessons out there too
try the intro to heroes of sand by angra ... i want to get into multi finger tapping too
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
sorry man i cant find any more. ill let you know if i do tho... im looking for the same kind of stuff so if you find any please tell me lol
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Last edited by Rocketface2112 at Feb 26, 2009,
i'm going to sound ignorant, but what exactly is the purpose of multi-finger tapping?

I use tapping in my playing of solos, either hammer/pulloff 'eruption' type tapping or sweep tapping, and only ever use one finger, being my middle finger of my picking hand lol I must sound like a noob... but i only really play metal and hard rock, so does that matter? *confused*
"40 Rods To The Hogs Head" by Tera Melos. Very advanced tapping. Your only trouble will be finding a decent tab for it, because most tabs I've seen online for it are ****ing terrible. Actually, any Tera Melos song would suit your needs.
PM me if you want to talk about the Red Hot Chili Peppers or hip-hop.
Yeah i need to listen to more Tera Melos...i've heard some stuff but didn't like it...prob just need to give them a chance.

Also here's some more but no tabs for them ,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZFbwP-DNdo&feature=channel_page - very advanced!!!!...in fact too advanced for me!!

Also this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T27HpI6RKU&feature=channel_page
Tab book coming out so can't wait!

Also yenners just watch those videos and you'll understand
Last edited by mr_fruitbowl at Feb 27, 2009,