My hair is too straight
32 19%
My hair is too frizzy
25 15%
My hair is just the right straightness / curliness / frizinesss
54 31%
Voters: 172.
Page 1 of 2
Poll above. Seeing as my hair has got significantly thinner over the past 18 months or so (and I'm still in my teens ffs!) I thought I'd see what the Pit monkeys think of their hair.

BTW, the poll options don't include long / short because your hair length is very easy to fix.
Last edited by Jake™ at Feb 24, 2009,
its k

ill be loosing it soon though i think..
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
It's ok, i'm getting sick of it now though, it's too long. It keeps going everywhere and it gets trapped under my arm when i'm sleeping and I nearly tear my scalp off when I roll over

I want to get it cut but i'm not sure what I want to go for.
Kinda, I'm getting a haircut soon.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
It's a little too thick and it's DEAD straight. I also don't like the colour but I refuse to dye it.
404: Sig not found.
Its too thick and seriously needs thinning out. Getting it cut on the weekend though. At least an inch off the back.
I'm appreciating what I've got while I've got it.
It's a dead certainty that I'll be bald before too long.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
When it gets to a certain length it gets far too curly which is why I need an inch or more cut off the bottom to straighten it up a bit.
Well, it's there. It's not bad, per se. Just inconvenient. I'd probably rather be bald than have hair, really.
My hair's a lil' too thick, but if it went thin I wouldn't like it, so I guess the thickness isn't bad.
It's also a lil too wavy in that, when it gets touched by a slight breeze it waves up horribly. But if I sort my hair out in the morning, how it looks then in the mirror can be awesome.
I had it long and now it's short and looks a lot better imo, so I like the length but I need it thinning out and a little bit of length taken off
Manchester United
My hair is just the right thickness for how I like it. Big. I have very thick hair and I like my hair big, big enough for it to have its own gravitational pull so that lesser beings with lesser hair orbit it.

But it is a little too wavey/curley, i need to straighten the backs/sides and fringe for nights out.
It's short at the moment. I like to let it grow, but then it gets on my nerves.
It's too wavey.

I have straighteners that I can use.
It's my best physical attribute
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
I like mine although i'm afraid i won't have any hair in a few years. i'm starting to lose it and i'm only in my teens
only thing wrong with my hair is that it'll probably fall out when I'm like 20 because
it already gets thinner in the corners of my forehead
My hair is me.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
its immense
Quote by chs170
Quote by Carl6661
Quote by chs170
Wow.

This is deep
Was the pun intended?
Actually no

E-married to Nikki82
I hate my hair, everyone always has something to say about it.
"Oh hey (insert name) i saw you driving by yesterday, oh well i just saw your hair"
Whenever I see any old relative (most of my aunts and uncles hate me i think....dont really care about that)
"So whats this hair style called?" snickering
And the usual
"You remind me of someone....oh yeah Marge from the simpsons....oh no wait is it Gerald from hey arnold?"
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
I have a cowlick, but now that I'm growing my hair out I've reached a stage where my hair looks awesome. Soon it will look crappy again...
I love my hair! It's always totally wild, frizzy and curly but I really couldn't care less!
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
FINALLY!

THANK YOU!

Was waiting for ages for the penis.

Quote by guitar-guy01
i'm in ireland, we're neutral, we won't fight unless its for a day off or alcohol

Nihilism doesn't exist...
I'm pretty sure I'm balding at 16 and have heavy bangs to cover that **** up but w/e...
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
mines a bit too thick but i dont mind that.. but its too wavy so i cant really grow it long, it just gets thick rather than lengthy... :/
**** you, my hair is perfect. I clicked every other box.
Quote by captaincrunk
You are a slave who is looking for a master, and I hope he beats you.

Quote by rmr024
Toaster ovens are fucking amazing, I don't really see where you were going with that...
I don't have hair, just a dead animal lying on my head.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Like how thick it is, but I'm not sure of the length. I like it long, but I want it shorter too, but it's so much easier to headbang with long hair...
Mine needs to grow a little bit to give it some weight. Sometimes I wake up and look like this and there's no fixing it: <( ; _ ; )>
Page 1 of 2