Page 1 of 2
I tried freestranslation.com but it makes it sound so robotic and ****. And I don't usually post idiotic crap topics, or post topics at all actually. But i just need to know how to say something in french. All posts, helpful or retarded is appreciated

How do you say (in french):

Only if I can get in your pants.

Don't ask questions, it's just something that will help me greatly in my situation right now. lol
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
Seulement si je peux avoir dans votre pantalon

damn....

oh
BLUE
RED
YELLOW
Last edited by Sad But False at Feb 24, 2009,
thanks buddy, I owe you one.

Just one though!
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
Quote by Sad But False

yes im a legend

that's not right.

it's

Seulement si je peux le mettre dans ton pantalon
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by Sad But False

yes im a legend

That was horrid.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Seulement si je peux me mettre dans ton pantalon
Beau, oui, comme Bowie
Quote by illuminatiano
that's not right.

it's

Seulement si je peux le mettre dans tes pantalons.

Fixed.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Resorting to UG for flirting translations for a french MSN contact?

It's ok, we've all done it.
Quote by Froboarder
Fixed.

not really, either one works...
Quote by illuminatiano
not really, either one works...

"Tes pantalons" is far, FAR more common. Like in english, you wouldn't say "your pant", you'd say "your pants".
Quote by angus fan16
Onlyeasque ifique Ique canesque getoux ineux youroix pantesque.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Onlyeasque ifique Ique canesque getoux ineux youroix pantesque.

this
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
seulement si je peut être dans tes pantalons. it doesnt sound right though.

just say, seulement si je peut te défoncer. lol basically means what youre trying to say.
Come to think of it, "in your pants" doesn't really translate to french. The correct term in french would be "dans tes culottes". So it would be "Seulement si je pourrais être dans tes culottes.''
Quote by angus fan16
Quote by Sad But False

yes im a legend

Lol, you never conjugated the verb avoir, and votre is in the wrong tense.

I think it's Seulement si j'ai peux dans son pantalon.

Although possessive adjectives, are very hard (for me at least) in french.
Last edited by iiseddie at Feb 24, 2009,
Quote by metalblaster
seulement si je peut être dans tes pantalons. it doesnt sound right though.

just say, seulement si je peut te défoncer. lol basically means what youre trying to say.

yeah i was going to go with this as well, etre seems much more appropriate here than avoir
Fender MIM Standard lefty strat (midnight wine, sexy i know)
Vox DA15
Quote by rock.meet Slash
oh yes but do they have....THE PIT?

Quote by rickmeister
Stealing is cool again? Sweet, I'm gonna rob a Subway brb
Don't have to conjugate after peux, double fail. You wouldn't say, I am able eat your face, you'd say I am able to eat your face.
Quote by Froboarder
Come to think of it, "in your pants" doesn't really translate to french. The correct term in french would be "dans tes culottes". So it would be "Seulement si je pourrais être dans tes culottes.''

lmao culottes

you don't say that, it pretty much means old grandma panties.

you could just say Je veux ma bite dans ta chatte.
Quote by Froboarder

This man is right.

Quote by illuminatiano
lmao culottes

you don't say that, it pretty much means old grandma panties.

you could just say Je veux ma bite dans ta chatte.

Well, ya, if you just wanna cut to the chase.
Quote by angus fan16
Quote by iiseddie
Lol, you never conjugated the verb avoir, and votre is in the wrong tense.

I think it's Seulement si j'ai peux dans son pantalon.

Although possessive adjectives, are very hard (for me at least) in french.

lol you just joined the USS Failboat. You do not conjugate avoir because you already conjugated vouloir =P and this one i'm not too sure on, but isn't votre fine the way it is? you are just using the respectful you form, you don't have to use son...
Fender MIM Standard lefty strat (midnight wine, sexy i know)
Vox DA15
Quote by rock.meet Slash
oh yes but do they have....THE PIT?

Quote by rickmeister
Stealing is cool again? Sweet, I'm gonna rob a Subway brb
Quote by Froboarder
Fixed.

Unless that's Quebecois, I'm not in agreement. I live in France, so that might explain the difference, but to me, Pantalon is singular.

I mean, as it's slang, surely

Seulement si je peux te baiser

Would work better?

Also, this relationship is doomed to fail
Quote by gabcd86
Unless that's Quebecois, I'm not in agreement. I live in France, so that might explain the difference, but to me, Pantalon is singular.

I mean, as it's slang, surely

Seulement si je peux te baiser

Would work better?

Also, this relationship is doomed to fail

Check my location.
Quote by angus fan16
Oh I saw that yeah, which was why I wondered. French isn't my native language so I don't know all the differences :P
baiser would work better then the pantalon thing. I really don't think the french use that kind of slang and it certainly won't impress this girl (or guy!) that you are trying to get with.
"Forget the rules. If it sounds good, it is good."
-Eddie Van Halen
Quote by Froboarder
Check my location.

Exactly.

Go away, Canadians.

Let the real French do the talking here.
Quote by illuminatiano
Exactly.

Go away, Canadians.

Hey now!
Don't get Canadians into it. This is between the real french, and quebec.
Fixed.

Not really.

It's proper french (this is coming from my french teacher who is a highly qualified french teacher and is french) to say ton pantalon as it's said as in your pair of trousers. Saying tes pantalons is like saying I want to get into your pairs of pants.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by illuminatiano
Exactly.

Go away, Canadians.

Quote by angus fan16
Quote by isabiggles
Not really.

It's proper french (this is coming from my french teacher who is a highly qualified french teacher and is french) to say ton pantalon as it's said as in your pair of trousers. Saying tes pantalons is like saying I want to get into your pairs of pants.

exactly.

and I'm French, lived there for 10 years.
Quote by isabiggles
Not really.

Have you ever been to Québec?
Quote by angus fan16
The americans say color.

They claim to be right and no, i've never been to America but it's spelt colour. Just because people say it there doesn't make it right.

EDIT: This phrase probably wouldn't make sense as it's an American phrase that would probably only make sense in English if you lived there.

Your best bet to make sense is to say: 'Je vousdrais te baiser'.

Either way, don't expect to get any.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Last edited by isabiggles at Feb 24, 2009,
Quote by isabiggles
The americans say color.

They claim to be right and no, i've never been to America but it's spelt colour. Just because people say it there doesn't make it right.

THANK YOU.
EDIT: Wait, I read that totally wrong. Colour and color are both accepted as correct, so you're wrong. Just like ''cancelling'' can be written as ''canceling''.
Quote by angus fan16
Last edited by Froboarder at Feb 24, 2009,
Quote by tennisace
lol you just joined the USS Failboat. You do not conjugate avoir because you already conjugated vouloir =P and this one i'm not too sure on, but isn't votre fine the way it is? you are just using the respectful you form, you don't have to use son...

Yeh, I was totally out of it when I wrote that...If you translated what I wrote into english it was, "Only if I have can in his pants."
Quote by Froboarder
"Tes pantalons" is far, FAR more common. Like in english, you wouldn't say "your pant", you'd say "your pants".

Lol, no. "Tes pantalons" makes no sense if you're talking about ONE pair of trousers.
dude, she better be from that gay french part of Canada (Montreal or wtv) because if you're doing this to impress a girl on France...it' sad...
I'm pretty sure the phrase "F*CK ME NAO" is internationally understood and accepted.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Who said it was for a girl?
Page 1 of 2