Hey guys,

Really basic, what do you think I should take for my new guitar, I have a new Line 6 Spider II 30 and I have narrowed it down to these 2 guitars:

Ibanez SA260FM
or..
Schecter Demon 6

I generally play rock so could someone please tell me what they think is better, also, I have a £350 max budget so if any of you have any suggestions, please just say thanks.
i would go with the schecter as i genereally prefer them to ibanez but try them both AND anything else in your price range.
BLUE
RED
YELLOW
check out ESP LTD guitars. and maybe get a new amp eventuall =D Line 6s are crapp. it works now, but wait til the fan goes out and you have to send it off for 3 months for repair, they lose you amp, then find it, and ship it back to you in a tore up condition. i know from experience. id take that amp and get my money back. i had to get my $600 back on my 150 watt spider 3
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
I've been using a Yamaha 121 which is borrowed from a mate, btw, i have only playing guitar for a few months.

Also, I will not change my amp since I just bought it and trust me, it is awesome for the price

I got my Line 6 30 watt for only £135 it is awesome for a starter amp since I was using a 10 watt laney which cost me £60 before, that sucked. I was advised by 4 of the guitarist from various shops that the Line 6 was the best i could get for my budget.
Last edited by livnew at Feb 24, 2009,
Quote by livnew
I've been using a Yamaha 121 which is borrowed from a mate, btw, i have only playing guitar for a few months.

Also, I will not change my amp since I just bought it and trust me, it is awesome for the price

I swore by em too for about 6 months. but youll truely regret that investment.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10
Quote by livnew

I got my Line 6 30 watt for only £135 it is awesome for a starter amp since I was using a 10 watt laney which cost me £60 before, that sucked. I was advised by 4 of the guitarist from various shops that the Line 6 was the best i could get for my budget.

well you shoulda saved it though. just saying. but do what you want.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10
Quote by paintballcrazy7
I swore by em too for about 6 months. but youll truely regret that investment.

lol in 6 months it will probs be knacked lololz
Quote by paintballcrazy7
well you shoulda saved it though. just saying. but do what you want.

What would you suggest for a budget of £135?? Which is about $275 i think
I would say prolly the shecter it just seems to me that every low to middle budget ibanez just isnt that great the high budget ibanezs are awesome just not the lower ones. But explore alot of dif guitars in your price range. I had a shecter Omen and the pups fried within a couple months of playing metal so i wouldnt recomend one for metal but everything else like breaking benjamen style it will rock your world.
Go for the Ibanez. The S-series are very comfortable and versatile guitars. Just my opinion...I've played both and I prefer the Ibanez over the Schecter. Just go play both, as well as other brands in your budget and see what fits you best.
Quote by livnew
What would you suggest for a budget of £135?? Which is about $275 i think

well if you woulda saved it til now, you could of had 320 more and got a tube amp =D
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10
Quote by paintballcrazy7
well if you woulda saved it til now, you could of had 320 more and got a tube amp =D

Im 15, I don't earn so it is kinda hard for me to save