Page 1 of 3
Whats a good way to gain weight? I'm unable to gain weight eventhough a normal person who would eat all the stuff that I eat, would probably be really fat by now, yet I'm skinny. I lost quite a bit of weight after my tonsil infection but I was already way to light for my height before that. Any tips on how I can gain weight?

Not gonna try Eric Cartman's Weight Gain 4000.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Start working out or something like that and start putting on muscle.

Some people are born skinny and as long as you aren't like fainting or feeling light headed it's not really a problem.

Also if your still quite young you may just be growing and will get bigger when you are fully grown.
Last edited by Greenie_777 at Feb 24, 2009,
Pancakes+lots of syrup for breakfast, 2 cheeseburgers and large fries for lunch, large pizza for dinner + weed
Metabolism > you

Not much you can do.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Though genetics have a big effect on your body type, eating more probably helps. Or gives you diabetes. It's all good.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Go see a nutritionist; it's good for Germany's economy and it'll help you because their proposals will be attuned to you.
The Pit does (or can) not help you, I thought it was common knowledge by now?
work out and gain muscle weight. dont eat **** food because then youll just become one of those fat bullies you see in high schools who think theyre strong but theyre just fat and use their body weight like a bowling ball lol.
got the exact same "problem" but it's not really a problem, i mean, i can eat as much as i want and don't get fat, who doesnt want to be like that and i dont look unhealthy or something like that
Guitar: IBANEZ RGIR20BFE-WNF
Strings: Ernie Ball .010 - .052
Amp: Yamaha THR10X | Orange Micro Dark
Effects: Boss MetalCore ML-2, Zoom 505 II, CryBaby
lydl's breakfast packs. they are legendery. I swear by the time i've worked my way though one of them I've got a wee bit o belly.
why would you wanna be fat? I have the very same problem, I don't care
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Don't start eating piles of junk just to fatten up because you'll end up with diabetes or heart disease or something. If your metabolism is like mine, it won't even work anyway.

It's better to work out and eat plenty of healthy proteine-rich food. You'll still be skinny but in an sexy athletic kind of way. There's nothing wrong with that.
Quote by Shred Head
OB/GN thread.

Join a gym, train like a madman, eat like a horse, sleep like a baby.

Pretty much that.
Quote by Powerhouse
Pancakes+lots of syrup for breakfast, 2 cheeseburgers and large fries for lunch, large pizza for dinner + weed

this
Some people are born to be thin
some people are born to be fat
some people were born thin that became fat
some people were born thin who became fat

You're one of those.
Stop exercising and devote your time to using the searchbar instead. Don't mean to be nasty, just saw an opportunity for a searchbar joke. Thought there was a similar thread in the last couple of days.

Have you heard about high protein diets; protein shakes and so on. I think its for building muscle, if thats any help.
Do you remember in Fight Club when Brad Pitt stole that human fat. Do the same thing, don't make soap though, drink it instead.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Eat less. Your metabolism's too fast.

Try going on a weight loss diet but not being too strict. You'll gain tons like all the fat ho's up in my crib.

(P.S. Not a doctor... So what i said might be BS, but I've seen it work)
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Skip breakfast, it jumpstarts your metabolism, skip breakfast, eat huge lunches and dinners.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Yea I'm in the same situation. 5ft 7 about 8 stone something.

The only problem i have is that lately (past year) i feel sometimes dizzy/light headed

Anyone spread any light on this (if i should eat more of something) or should i go to a doctor.
Quote by CBNJ
I'm 18 and I'm 6'2", and I weigh about 150-160. I don't gain weight either.

I'm 15 and I'm 5' 9.5", and I weigh about 165-170. I do gain weight.
GO YANKEES!
you can have some of mine if you want, i dont want it all
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Quote by BassmasterGreg
Yea I'm in the same situation. 5ft 7 about 8 stone something.

The only problem i have is that lately (past year) i feel sometimes dizzy/light headed

Anyone spread any light on this (if i should eat more of something) or should i go to a doctor.

Yeah I went through a phase with that. I ate more salty food to raise my blood pressure and the problem went away, which worked better than my doctor's method of mumbling and shrugging until I left his office.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by TheBurningFish
Yeah I went through a phase with that. I ate more salty food to raise my blood pressure and the problem went away, which worked better than my doctor's method of mumbling and shrugging until I left his office.

Sweet thanks.
I was like that. I was horribly skinny, yet I ate like a horse. However, I believe my indulgence is beggining to catch up on me of late. I have put on a wee bit of weight lately. Perhaps one day, you will just explode into obesity.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

i wuldnt listen to 98% of the pit dude

but gaining fat isnt advisable, ppl prefer skinny over fat victorias secret is proof

gain muscle mass, eat tonnes of protein and hit the gym, otherwise if ur 2 lazy to work out id advise staying how you are. i eat a ****load however i work out everyday. i wuldnt advise eating a ****load just to gain wait, otherwise u shall b a fatty.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
i wuldnt listen to 98% of the pit dude

but gaining fat isnt advisable, ppl prefer skinny over fat victorias secret is proof

gain muscle mass, eat tonnes of protein and hit the gym, otherwise if ur 2 lazy to work out id advise staying how you are. i eat a ****load however i work out everyday. i wuldnt advise eating a ****load just to gain wait, otherwise u shall b a fatty.

Take his advice!,

He can spell,

Ye, need to eat some fud, thn u put LOADS! of weight on.

well gd m8 lol lol. But dn't eat 2 much or will b a fatty, thn u dn't hit with the girls rt m8, seriously right take his advice.
Last edited by BassmasterGreg at Feb 24, 2009,
Quote by wahappen
Metabolism > you

Not much you can do.

This.
The only thing that you can do is drink those nasty as weight gainer drinks, and that yogurt/pudding stuff. and eat horribly. Your Metabolism high. Thats it
THE best way to lose weight is to stop smoking. I put 2 stone on (28 pounds) but as i'm slim built naturally i just look more hench now anyway, so i like it. Other than that, just eat more.
Quote by blood_and_gold
Why the f**k would anyone want to put on weight??

Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by BassmasterGreg
Take his advice!,

He can spell,

Ye, need to eat some fud, thn u put LOADS! of weight on.

well gd m8 lol lol.

thank yu i r lern how 2 spel in mi enjineer clasez thei helpzd alotz

lol, no need to spell well in UG sry dude,

however dexter is my favorite show btw, cannot wait for the next season oh man!
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Page 1 of 3