So I have'nt posted anything in a while and wanted to do something new you can hear it in my profile. I did it all acoustic with reaper, I had to capo the 4th fret because Johnny Cash had a mad low voice. Other than that I didnt change much I just threw some of my own back up vocals in. If you like it give it a rate on my profile I'll be sure to do the same for you. Even if you think it sucks let me know what to improve on and like I said Crit for Crit, so leave a comment. Thanks

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Osiris77/
Hey man, thanks for the Crit.

I really enjoyed this. I love Johnny Cash, and this is probably my second favorite Cash song.
You did it justice, and it sounded very natural despite being ratcheted up a bit in pitch, for obvious reasons.

I thought your voice was excellent as well.

What chords did you use?

-Alpha
Sounds as good as it could for a guy your age. Enjoyed it. Do "The Man Comes Around" next.
Last edited by BrickIsRed at Feb 24, 2009,
Quote by AlphaInsidious
Hey man, thanks for the Crit.

I really enjoyed this. I love Johnny Cash, and this is probably my second favorite Cash song.
You did it justice, and it sounded very natural despite being ratcheted up a bit in pitch, for obvious reasons.

I thought your voice was excellent as well.

What chords did you use?

-Alpha

I got the chords off this site.....

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/j/johnny_cash/folsom_prison_blues_ver3_crd.htm?voted
Your voice reminds me of Frank Black. I wanna hear some screaming in there now Nice cover.
Good job =) Sometimes it sounded like the mic was a bit far away... but good job overall I was impressed!
your voice didn't sound bad but your phrasing was kinda offtime. sounded pretty good though.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.