I just put in my order for a squier 50s vibe Telecaster,vintage blonde/white with black pickguard(blackguard styling, hellyeah!)I used my b-day(which was this past saturday) money on it. But i wanted to know if anyone else has one and (since this was my second guitar i bought or was given) what was your expierience buying your second guitar and what was it.
EDITops! almost for got a link for a pic
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Squier-by-Fender-Classic-Vibe--50s-Telecaster-Electric-Guitar-519376-i1400994.gc
Last edited by tukk04 at Feb 24, 2009,
Nice dude enjoy it

Well my experience buying my second guitar was that basically I went out to my uncles place on vacation and hes been a guitar player since he was my age and he had an Ibanez RG series I believe it might have been an RG550? Im not sure I wasnt smart enough about guitars to check that at that time. Anyway I came home and I knew I had to have an ibanez just because I loved the feel of that one I had played. About a year later I had a buddy who was looking to change guitars because he wanted a different one. So I told him I would buy it from him and bought it for $250 used. Its basically my favorite guitar ive played so far besides a prestige. He ended up getting a jackson so we both ended up happy.

end of text wall.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Nice dude enjoy it

Well my experience buying my second guitar was that basically I went out to my uncles place on vacation and hes been a guitar player since he was my age and he had an Ibanez RG series I believe it might have been an RG550? Im not sure I wasnt smart enough about guitars to check that at that time. Anyway I came home and I knew I had to have an ibanez just because I loved the feel of that one I had played. About a year later I had a buddy who was looking to change guitars because he wanted a different one. So I told him I would buy it from him and bought it for $250 used. Its basically my favorite guitar ive played so far besides a prestige. He ended up getting a jackson so we both ended up happy.

end of text wall.

yeah i have a feeling that it'll be my favorite even after i get my jaguar later this year
My second guitar that was mine was a rather nice one, because I had been teaching myself on an old one laying around for a year, bought an Epi Les Paul, then I got substantially better which made my needs grow, so I went down to Portland and I played a JAckson KE2 and a DK1. I was getting this guitar because I had gotten my Eagle Scout award, so my parents bought it, and I got the DK1 because my father added an amp with that one because he was not very willing to buy me a "radical" guitar.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
This might help:
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix
I own a Squier Affinity Series Tele and I enjoy it thoroughly. I mean, yeah, the pickups kinda suck, but for the price, I ain't complaining. But yeah, it's definately going to be a step up from that Starcaster you have! Besides, teles are ****ing beautiful. Mine is butterscotch blond with a black pickguard

Anyways, if you count bass as a guitar my second and most recent purchase was my Squier Tele.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
When my sister 'accidentally' smashed my first electric against the wall, she had to for out £45 for the best one my local shop had. A Hofner Galaxy. It was 1965.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x