im looking for something like a gibson 56 gold top, well except not 3600$$$$, i want something a bit better than the epiphone version, yes ill go more expensive, i wouldnt want it to be over really like 1000$, but i want the 50s style rounded neck(or something similar) p90s, and a warm but sweet sound, so help me find my perfect guitar
thanks
\
and if it dont exist then use this thread to discuss the dreams of yoru perfect guitar
I've already got my pefrect guitar - Ibanez S2120XAV. Best guitar ever made IMO.

As for what you're lookin for, it sounds like you really want a Les Paul with a thick neck. Save up over time and get a guitar you'll really love, as opposed to settling in the near future for something you'll get tired or/irritated with.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
I've already got my pefrect guitar - Ibanez S2120XAV. Best guitar ever made IMO.

As for what you're lookin for, it sounds like you really want a Les Paul with a thick neck. Save up over time and get a guitar you'll really love, as opposed to settling in the near future for something you'll get tired or/irritated with.

haha, ya well see the day when i have 3600 dollars to spare lol
Quote by eberg2
haha, ya well see the day when i have 3600 dollars to spare lol

Get a Paul with the same body woods and then replaced the electronics to match?

Buy used and then customize. That's what I'd say.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
eh, im not very good with my hands lol, and i dont wanna pay someone to do it, so that would be last option, i mean obviously if theres something that id already want thats done for me well then........