Any Alpha sigma phi brothers browse these forums?!

SUP!?!?

Marshall University Beta Delta chapter roster #1213
it needs more cowbell!

Member #5 of UG's gain \/\/hores

Quote by lobster624
"are you an angel because i have an erection."
RIP Marshall University Football Team.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
No, they're all browsing the tool shed for what to put up the pledge's asses.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
yeah our football/basketball/baseball teams all suck this year haha. Messing with Pledges is so fun!
it needs more cowbell!

Quote by lobster624
Quote by lespauljammer15
yeah our football/basketball/baseball teams all suck this year haha. Messing with Pledges is so fun!

...Not quite what I was referring to. You see, all my history lessons come from movies eg: We Are Marshall.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
My knowledge of fraternity's comes solely from movies, but they seem like the gayest thing ever. I'm gld they don't exist (to my knowledge) in Britain.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Naw, fraternities (Atleast Alpha sigma phi) are nothing like the animal house image movies portray us to be. Dont get me wrong, we drink, party, and have fun like everyone else, but we also do community service, and sober activities.
it needs more cowbell!

Quote by lobster624
Quote by lespauljammer15
Naw, fraternities (Atleast Alpha sigma phi) are nothing like the animal house image movies portray us to be. Dont get me wrong, we drink, party, and have fun like everyone else, but we also do community service, and sober activities.

You don't have to be in a fraternity to drink and party. That other gay stuff, though...
Quote by lespauljammer15

Community service is a punishment in my eyes
I sat next to a nun on the bus once, she said hi

Twitter: @Pikey_P - wise words right there.
Quote by Random88
My knowledge of fraternity's comes solely from movies, but they seem like the gayest thing ever. I'm glad they don't exist (to my knowledge) in Britain.

agree 100%
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Quote by Random88
My knowledge of fraternity's comes solely from movies, but they seem like the gayest thing ever. I'm gld they don't exist (to my knowledge) in Britain.

+1
Same for sororities.
I can see they're probs a good way to make friends, but I don't really take to the idea.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Last edited by OddOneOut at Feb 24, 2009,
Quote by Random88

I also agree with this completely
I sat next to a nun on the bus once, she said hi

Twitter: @Pikey_P - wise words right there.
Quote by OddOneOut
+1
Same for sororities.
I can see they're probs a good way to make friends, but I don't really take to the idea.

TBH, I think a lot of them just join up so that they can learn at least 3 Greek letters during their college years.
My knowledge of the British comes only from movies, but they seem like the gayest thing ever. What the **** is with the red coats and all the lace?
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
I donno, I just like knowing that im apart of a brotherhood that has been going since 1845. The networking is fantastic too. Instantly you have something in common with thousands of people around the united states, no matter the college.
it needs more cowbell!

Quote by lobster624
^

Quote by MightyAl
TBH, I think a lot of them just join up so that they can learn at least 3 Greek letters during their college years.

Is there an alpha beta gamma sorority/fraternity?
Are the greek letters just chosen at random?
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Last edited by OddOneOut at Feb 24, 2009,
Quote by iforgot539
My knowledge of the British comes only from movies, but they seem like the gayest thing ever. What the **** is with the red coats and all the lace?

It's about sex, son. You wouldn't understand.
Quote by iforgot539

Makes us look badass. Plus the red means that when we are acting badass the blood doesn't stain our clothes.
Quote by MightyAl

Learning the entire greek alphabet is required as part of the pledge process for most fraternities.
Quote by lespauljammer15
I donno, I just like knowing that im apart of a brotherhood that has been going since 1845. The networking is fantastic too. Instantly you have something in common with thousands of people around the united states, no matter the college.

A bunch of college kids doing stupid tasks to get the "privilege" of wearing a couple of letters on your shirt doesn't really sound like a brotherhood to me. It sounds like the Home Depot.

Full of tools.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Last edited by IlikeTheSKA at Feb 24, 2009,