it's a necklace..
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Did these idiots think it was meant for practical use?
Its obviously a piece of jewlery, cmon.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
its jewelry. my girlfriend got me a sterling silver one with my initials engraved in it for christmas.
Last edited by espplayer400 at Feb 24, 2009,
i hear dog **** makes a unique sound when you throw it against a guitar
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
I once sprayed my pick gold with a spray pain can.

But after like 30 minutes of playing it wore off, but until then... it was epic.
Pick of Destiny > that
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
1. Too expensive.... 2. Not the best guitar pick ever... 3. When I used it, I got the 'I want to use it but don't want to break it because it seems expensive'
Overall, it's not worth the price. My friend has one of these, I used it once. Big mistake. I scratched my guitar and the sound was H*O*R*R*I*B*L*E. Unless you have enough money to waste, don't buy this pick. If you want to buy this just to wear it as a necklace, it's too expensive and it doesn't look that good. Thumbs down...

Posted by picks_on_fire from Hayward, CA on Dec 25, 2007

Ok first of all this thing is WAY too steep for what it is. The only thing it is useful for is maybe a backup on money if you blow it all on lottery tickets. But this thing (no lie) when i used it Broke a string man. but if you are a fancey penny sniffer then ya buy this but if not, go buy a guitar. Posted by Renton_Thurston from Belforest on Jun 12, 2008

What a bunch of idiots.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más