Poll: Should the kid be tried as an adult?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should the kid be tried as an adult?
Yes, he killed someone
171 84%
No, he's just a kid
33 16%
Voters: 204.
Page 1 of 3
http://www.nypost.com/seven/02212009/news/nationalnews/cops__11_year_old_pa_boy_kills_dads_preg_156288.htm

Is it me or is the new generation of children are seriously ****ed up? 12 year olds getting girls pregnant, 11 year olds KILLING?! And some people don't even want to prosecute him because he's a kid. So what do you think? Should he be tried as an adult?

I think he should be, it's also the fact that he told police he didn't. He did know better, not just because he's too little to know any better.
Quote by Hadi The Ghost
Fat boy's shouldn't wear bras, they should be shot.

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
I'll bet TS was thinkin' "OMG T3h P1Tz iz gUNNa th!nk Im s0 c00l! ololololol!!!!"
but in reality we think you're an asshole, and we all hate you.
There is no such thing as hell.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Oh yeah, back in the good old days everyone was constantly nice to eachother.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
You make no sense.

You're saying that young children should be tried as adults but teenagers shouldn't?
I hate people saying the next generation are terrible. The 11 year old is an isolated case, teenagers have always gotten pregnant, and that is another isolated case. The mere fact that this is actually news proves that it isn't happening everyday or the news stations wouldn't try selling it. Think man.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I don't believe in hell but even if I did, the world cannot go to hell. Only our souls go, the world stays where it is.
I saw a 7 year old castrate his grandpa the other day at AppleBees. Was quite a site.
Sail upon the open skies
Only in America.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by UncleCthulhu
You make no sense.

You're saying that young children should be tried as adults but teenagers shouldn't?

No, i'm saying i'm gonna hardcore and go for the eye-for-an-eye rule, i don't care who you are, if you murder someone, you should be killed as well. I find just about everyone ****ed up, i hate humanity
Quote by Hadi The Ghost

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
I'll bet TS was thinkin' "OMG T3h P1Tz iz gUNNa th!nk Im s0 c00l! ololololol!!!!"
There have always been screwed up people, it's just shown more now because people get more of a reaction out of it-creating popular news-making more ratings for the news station.

Edit: WTH is a kiddie shotgun?

Edit: WTH is up with the news story first it says 4-year old daughter then 7-year old daughter.
Last edited by stevve at Feb 24, 2009,
Quote by AcouticShredder
No, i'm saying i'm gonna hardcore and go for the eye-for-an-eye rule, i don't care who you are, if you murder someone, you should be killed as well. I find just about everyone ****ed up, i hate humanity

Ghandi once said if you practise an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, the whole world shall soon be blind and toothless.
only in america
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
RIP Dimebag.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
"A "youth"-sized 20-guage rifle, a model designed for children that does not need to be registered, was later found in the home, investigators said."

so they have guns designed for kids now?

and the kid can have a gun without a license?

i think murder is the only/one of the few cases where age should be disregarded and everyone treated equally.
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
Quote by blood_and_gold
Ghandi once said if you practise an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, the whole world shall soon be blind and toothless.

And then people might finally learn that they need to ****ing think once in a while
Quote by Hadi The Ghost

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
Wow, part of me doesnt want to believe he did it, but the other part says he did I dont know what to think, but he shouldnt be tried as an adult but he should go to jail for it if he did it
Quote by Baarmy_Sheep

i think murder is the only/one of the few cases where age should be disregarded and everyone treated equally.

Someone freakin gets it...
Quote by Hadi The Ghost

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
Quote by blood_and_gold

That's not what Ghandi said ya jerkass. What he said was, "An eye for an eye only makes the world filled with creepy one eyed guys walking around everywhere."
Quote by Baarmy_Sheep
"A "youth"-sized 20-guage rifle, a model designed for children that does not need to be registered, was later found in the home, investigators said."

so they have guns designed for kids now?

and the kid can have a gun without a license?

There's the problem with this story, the kid can own a dangerous weapon, now without access to that gun what would have happened? I mean he still could have killed her it's just less likely.
These freak cases have always been around, its not just recently.

His dad should have given him Call of Duty back, and this all could have been avoided.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by stevve
There's the problem with this story, the kid can own a dangerous weapon, now without access to that gun what would have happened? I mean he still could have killed her it's just less likely.

Bang bang Maxwell's silver hammer came down upon her head
Bang bang Maxwell's silver hammer made sure that she was dead
Quote by Kensai
RIP Dimebag.

Your hilarious!

Not really.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
RIP Dimebag.

The only Dimebag joke to be funny

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by stevve

i'm not saying he wouldn't have killed her if he didn't have the gun. I'm just questioning the logic behind making guns aimed at "youth", and wondering why, just because a gun is smaller, you don't need to register it...

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
Quote by Trefellin
His hilarious or my hilarious?

I find you funnier than Kensai, so my vote goes to you.
Sail upon the open skies
he did the crime.. he do the time.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by SlinkyBlue
These freak cases have always been around, its not just recently.

His dad should have given him Call of Duty back, and this all could have been avoided.

Exactly these cases are only shown more now because they bring in more ratings, what are you gonna watch a news story about some boring foreign problem that dosen't affect you or some 11 year old shot his dads girlfriend along with a bunch of things in the same story talking about how the children of the future are all idiots who are going to kill someone.

Quote by Baarmy_Sheep
i'm not saying he wouldn't have killed her if he didn't have the gun. I'm just questioning the logic behind making guns aimed at "youth", and wondering why, just because a gun is smaller, you don't need to register it...

Actually thats what I was trying to get at aswell, must have came out wrong.
Quote by carcass255

In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
Quote by AcouticShredder
And then people might finally learn that they need to ****ing think once in a while

How will that make them think? It will only make them bitter and fearful.

I agree that the child should be punished severely but death is not the answer. He is still young. He will learn, if he has to learn the hard way.
Quote by stevve

Actually thats what I was trying to get at aswell, must have came out wrong.

ah i see, just read it differently.

whatever the case, no (well maybe some) offence intended, the whole gun situation in america is screwed up.

i still cling on to the hope that "right to bear arms" should be read as "the right to have bear arms"

how different the world would be....

(i know i stole that from family guy or something, i just can't remember exactly where it's from, so didn't credit it)

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
Quote by tayroar
I hate people saying the next generation are terrible. The 11 year old is an isolated case, teenagers have always gotten pregnant, and that is another isolated case. The mere fact that this is actually news proves that it isn't happening everyday or the news stations wouldn't try selling it. Think man.

Yeah I agree with Tayroar!!!
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Baarmy_Sheep
ah i see, just read it differently.

whatever the case, no (well maybe some) offence intended, the whole gun situation in america is screwed up.

i still cling on to the hope that "right to bear arms" should be read as "the right to have bear arms"

how different the world would be....

(i know i stole that from family guy or something, i just can't remember exactly where it's from, so didn't credit it)

No idea where it started but it's a fairly common thing to say to make fun of the amendment, also the the right to arm bears is one I've heard before.
Attachments:
imagesss.jpg
Page 1 of 3