Page 1 of 3
So ya he's got a show coming up here in town. My friends wont go (who needs them anyways) lol. And id really like to find somebody who could appreciate going to see a bad ass guitar player. Yes, I AM A GUY. Dont be mistaken xD. I know why dont you go look on some gay site blahblah, I'll tell you why. Most gay guys are more worried about the color of their nail polish then anything to do with a guitar lol. Sad but true it is. So ya, if you think you would be interested let me know!! =D
yeah thats gonna happen.....
it needs more cowbell!

Member #5 of UG's gain \/\/hores

Quote by lobster624
"are you an angel because i have an erection."
I dont understand... are you gay?
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
1. Are you gay?
2. Where do you live?

Edit: You are from Florida. First question still stands.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by freedoms_stain
This isn't a gay site?

I'm gone heteros!

You mean Carmel ISN'T a fag hag?!?

Has anyone told her?!?
Quote by xxBR34KD0WN
Pedo.

Mmmmm dont think so. Live in a ****ty place with bastard un interesting people YES!
Quote by MetalGear1786
No **** what gave you that idea? lol

Er;

Quote by MetalGear1786
I know why dont you go look on some gay site blahblah, I'll tell you why. Most gay guys are more worried about the color of their nail polish then anything to do with a guitar lol.

Hm. Sort of implies you've faced that problem before? Or that, you normally would use a gay site, but the Pit is an alternative.

Edit: Aaaaaw, sarcasm
I getcha, I getcha, haha.
Last edited by greenelephants at Feb 24, 2009,
Edit: You ARE gay!

WHAMMY!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Last edited by Spoony_Bard at Feb 24, 2009,
Quote by Spoony_Bard
1. Are you gay?
2. Where do you live?

Edit: You are from Florida. First question still stands.

Yes.
wow. Just...wow.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Quote by MetalGear1786
So ya he's got a show coming up here in town. My friends wont go (who needs them anyways) lol. And id really like to find somebody who could appreciate going to see a bad ass guitar player. Yes, I AM A GUY. Dont be mistaken xD. I know why dont you go look on some gay site blahblah, I'll tell you why. Most gay guys are more worried about the color of their nail polish then anything to do with a guitar lol. Sad but true it is. So ya, if you think you would be interested let me know!! =D

I'll go with you.

Sweaty gay anal sex after the show is a must, though.
Dude welcome to the club. I have the worst time trying to get anyone I know to go to shows. I offered a friend a FREE ticket to see Flogging Molly tonight, but he has "other plans," which means dick-nothing.

I can see why you like him so much
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
I would so go if I lived in florida. I'm not gay but I would sacrifice part of my hetero side to see Andy Mckee for Free. Hey, that rhymed.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by Mike!
I'll go with you.

Sweaty gay anal sex after the show is a must, though.

That's deep man.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by MetalGear1786
Most gay guys are more worried about the color of their nail polish then anything to do with a guitar lol. Sad but true it is.

You're an ignorant dillhole who obviously knows nothing. Gay people are just like straight people, except they are attracted to the same sex.

Go die in a fire, then you'll know what it feels like to be a flamer.

...see what I did there?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by bendystraw
I'll watch you from 10 yards away. You'll never even know.

Until I rape you.

You cant rape the willing =D
Quote by MetalGear1786
Yes.

*walks in* hey guys *reads post* walks slowly out of the thread

Edit: im confused. are you looking for a male date in the pit?
Last edited by deckerbastard69 at Feb 24, 2009,
Quote by Sid McCall
You're an ignorant dillhole who obviously knows nothing. Gay people are just like straight people, except they are attracted to the same sex.

Go die in a fire, then you'll know what it feels like to be a flamer.

...see what I did there?

Are you serious lol. I am gay you ****ing dum****! How are you going to tell me what gay people do and dont do? Ass.
Quote by deckerbastard69

Keep walking!!! xD
errrrrr

well this is a first, which is more than can be said for most threads.

good luck in your endeavour.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by MetalGear1786
Are you serious lol. I am gay you ****ing dum****! How are you going to tell me what gay people do and dont do? Ass.

You're not getting it. Why the fuck would it make a difference whether you pound butt or no? We don't care either way (well, those of us who aren't cretins, anyway.)
MetalGear's obviously the taker
Quote by SEALSniper1152

Quote by deckerbastard69

Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by MetalGear1786

"Hey Jimmy, what are you doing this weekend?"

"I'm gonna meet a gay man from the internet!"
I think its a lesson to learn to not go all defensive if saying you're not gay haha

Ill come with you

if you let me come 1st ...... LOL

I cant believe I actually said that :S oh the irony
You should talk to Union Jake about it, he's into that sorta stuff

Seriously though, I'm not gay, live nowhere near you, don't know what this place you want to go to is, and don't know you. If these four things weren't so, I might consider it... I might not though

Good luck finding someone
Quote by bendystraw
"Hey Jimmy, what are you doing this weekend?"

"I'm gonna meet a gay man from the internet!"

hey! thats not directed at me is it.....
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by SEALSniper1152

Ahh **** it, try to ask a simple ****ing question and all you get is called a pedo and bitched at. Thanks you ****ing asswipes!
Page 1 of 3