Page 1 of 7
to talk about old cartoons
post images or names of old cartoons
talk about their episodes
and blablabla

Wow, 2 stupid dogs! No pics, but Tom and Jerry (particularly the earlier ones) have to kick the asses of all other old school cartoons. Mouse In Manhattan is a masterpiece!
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
[IM]http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/cartoons/cowandchicken/cow_and_chicken_4.jpg
Fuck yes.
i get the urge to post Candlejack.. but i wont for fear of starting all that off again :/

> all. I still watch that shit whenever I get the chance.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

^Not a cartoon. It did kick ass though.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

This forum is like 90% nostalgia thread. We've got a user who specifically does pokemon posts. (you know who you are, metaldud)

not too old, but my personal fav when I was little.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Quote by B4Dkarma

not too old, but my personal fav when I was little.

YES! I love Ed, Edd, and Eddy!
Sail upon the open skies

Waynehead.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson

Johnny Bravo

Quote by SMH07
i get the urge to post Candlejack.. but i wont for fear of starting all that off again :/

Candlejack. God, that a retarded meme. How could some guy come and

Also, does anybody remember the name of a show on Cartoon Network where there was a giant robot, and he had a partner who was a much smaller robot? And the smaller robot's top half was a little boy? Or something? Unless I'm manufacturing false memories of my early childhood...
¤¤¤†¤¤¤

Quote by 'idioldude'

your a fucking retard i know how sinister is spelled but that is not how he spells his stage name it is synyster

Butthurt fanboys FTL
Quote by SGibson666
Does Arnold in Hey Arnold wear a kilt?

It's his shirt. Look at his collar.
Quote by SG thrasher
Bums to the ground when rilakam's around.
Quote by SGibson666
Does Arnold in Hey Arnold wear a kilt?

nope its a long shirt
Yeah, I was quite disappointed to learn that flap of fabric was indeed his shirt. I firmly believed that it was a kilt, truly the manliest way to clothe the bottom half of your body.
¤¤¤†¤¤¤

Quote by 'idioldude'

your a fucking retard i know how sinister is spelled but that is not how he spells his stage name it is synyster

Butthurt fanboys FTL
Quote by Hagane1340
Also, does anybody remember the name of a show on Cartoon Network where there was a giant robot, and he had a partner who was a much smaller robot? And the smaller robot's top half was a little boy? Or something? Unless I'm manufacturing false memories of my early childhood...

Is this it? If so, it is Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot.
YYYEEEESSSS!!!!!!

Thank you for relieving me of a huge mental burden!

But yeah, that's it.
¤¤¤†¤¤¤

Quote by 'idioldude'

Butthurt fanboys FTL

Nothing was better than Looney Toons.
Quote by U-neek
Now that is an epic win right there!!!!

I made an epic win
Jackson RR24M
PSN: Livewire410