i need to know quite a few, since despite knowing i am the worst speaker (i mumble a lot and have a tendency to talk too fast), my assigned group chose me as the "candidate" for a fake election were having in spanish class (since that somehow helps our vocabulary). so to get them back, i need to crumple up the speech that the group makes, and make some horrible promises.

so far, ive been told to promise segregation, hunting freshmen, planting trees in the room, installing a toilet in the center of the room, and declaring martial law. and the pit's got some "creative" people, so i figure you guys might come up with something. any ideas?
"I will promise you a cookie, a high five and I'm also gonna suck your dick."

*waits for somebody to get the reference*
this means they don't like you. stab em with a sharpened guitar pick.

edit: just recite obama's inauguration speech WORD FOR WORD!

it would get major lulz.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Last edited by fearofthemark at Feb 24, 2009,
Quote by guitarockstar99
change
This.

I'm an Obama supporter, but I find myself laughing at all the people who legitimately believe there will be a significant change to everyone's daily life within the next couple of years
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I don't think a candidate should promise only one thing - that they will do their best to achieve the goals that they would like to accomplish.

To promise anything else is foolish, as most promises can't be kept, and promising pretty much guarantees that you'll get a bad rep.
intelligence or smart decisions or truth... no politician in the history of man was able to fulfil one of those

/sarcasm detector on.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by Just Andrew

I'm an Obama supporter, but I find myself laughing at all the people who legitimately believe there will be a significant change to everyone's daily life within the next couple of years

i fully support obama too

but people have to want to change..a cantidate cant make them change..for the good or bad....
Free candy to the first three kids to get to your van
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by angusfan16
Free Dr. Pepper.

yeah thats never a good thing to promise people