I have read these forums for quite a while and today i thought why haven't i made an account yet, so i did haha. Today i bought a new guitar since i got sick of my classic vibe strat!

It's a partocaster with:
all parts 2 tone sunburst hardtail body
mighty mite neck
sperzel locking tuners
emg-sa pickup set
emg-spc en emg-exg
pushpull to combine bridge and neck pickup

This thing is like 3x heavier comparing to my squier! And it plays 10x better lol

*nom nom nom*
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
that's a very nice looking strat you've got there.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
that guitar is rather sexualicious
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
It needs string trees. Other than that, absolutely amazing guitar you've got there.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
I just want to F#*k it.
Can I please F#*k it?
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Quote by jmag
It needs string trees. Other than that, absolutely amazing guitar you've got there.

he's got sperzels on it so no need for trees.
i got this guitar for 375 euro and sold the classic vibe for 200 lol. Thanks for the nice comments!
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on a great guitar for a great price. That one's a keeper, and it looks sweet.
Quote by ins187
i got this guitar for 375 euro and sold the classic vibe for 200 lol. Thanks for the nice comments!

Looks like a nice deal, gratz
when i opened this thread just now i was like wait a sec, sharpant isn't a new member, then i saw it's just somebody that has the same avatar.
Nice guitar, dude. Have fun with it!

Quick question, and I am not sure here... does having locking tuners such as Sperzel make string changes easier? I was told you just slip the strings in and they clamp down or something?
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
Quick question, and I am not sure here... does having locking tuners such as Sperzel make string changes easier? I was told you just slip the strings in and they clamp down or something?
Thumbscrew. Slip string, tighten the thumbscrew, and it's locked down.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
looks good
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah