This may go down as the least viewed/useful thread in Pit history, but I was wondering if anyone on here knew much about this? Anyone suffer from it, how do you get round it? I may be intolerant to dairy (not lactose), and am trying out goat milk alternatives. Anyone in the Pit have similar problems?
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
Whats the difference between Lactose intolerance and dairy intolerance?
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Vanilla skim milk son. Wonderful stuff.
EDIT: I've actually developed lower tolerance for 2% and whole milk. I've been drinking skim milk for a year and I had a glass of 2% and got a really bad tummy ache and nearly puked. It wasn't sour either
Last edited by solitaryshell90 at Feb 24, 2009,
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
Whats the difference between Lactose intolerant and dairy intolerant?

I'm sure there isn't...

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
One it's just cow's milk and such, the other is lactose, which is found in lots of things, and there's loads of in goats milk.
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
Whats the difference between Lactose intolerance and dairy intolerance?

people with dairy intolerance need to avoid any and all dairy.

those with lactose intolerance can usually still eat things like Yogurt, cheese and a few other dairy products.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
umm I am and the simple solution is to not drink milk or milk products...i take lactose pills in case but still not the same
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
i'm lactose intolerant, can't drink milk or eat ic cream (unless it it is lactose free) for cheese and things like that i can take a pill that will keep me from getting sick
if i drink milk i will get violent diarrhea accompanied by brutaly painful cramps
Quote by Kivarenn82
people with dairy intolerance need to avoid any and all dairy.

those with lactose intolerance can usually still eat things like Yogurt, cheese and a few other dairy products.

Cheese = Contains milk = Contains lactose.
Yoghurt = Contains milk = Contains lactose.

I don't get it.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass