I think I might get a cell phone so I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion. I'd want a touch screen, but not an iPhone. Being able to get on the internet isn't really necessary but I guess why not, eh?

And how much should unlimited texting be a month?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
If you're able to go with Sprint, the Palm Pre looks pretty sick.

Also, unlimited texting is usually $20/mo.
The new touch screen blackberry can blow me counter-clockwise.

Just a suggestion: don't buy it.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
IMO, iPhone is the only phone out there with a touchscreen that actually works.
For real.
Few days ago I got my first cell phone (I'm ****ing 18..), I got unlimited everything, except weekdays 7am-6pm I got 200 minutes per month. Weekends, evenings, text, net browsing all unlimited for $45 a month. I got mine from Rogers, but I got a LG Shine..

I have 2 plans for one phone though, $20 a month for caller id, call display all that ****, plus browsing and text. 17.50 for the actual phone. Plus after service charges and **** it's like $44.45.
Quote by Pinky19
I think I might get a cell phone so I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion. I'd want a touch screen, but not an iPhone. Being able to get on the internet isn't really necessary but I guess why not, eh?

And how much should unlimited texting be a month?

Damn you, your avatar sent me on a 30 minute researching adventure on Tourette's guy.
GO YANKEES!
Any enlightenment on why you're against the iPhone?
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by -February-Star-
Any enlightenment on why you're against the iPhone?

$$$$$$$
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
If you dont want internet then you cant have a touch screen, they all have internet.

Just get a blackberry, youll learn to love it.
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
I have an LG Dare that works quite dandy.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
If you can, for texting try to find something like 2000 texts per month or something like that. You most likely won't use more than 3 quarters of that and it costs a bit less than unlimited.
If you find that all the touchscreens are outside your price range, I love my Samsung Propel... It's a hella cheap (and solid so far) QWERTYboard phone.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)