http://www.musiciansfriend.com/document?base_pid=520093&cpd=0OEY&doc_id=99371&index=0

Coming from a "brutal/metal" guy, i think this guitar is beautiful and ive been looking for a non-metal orientated guitar.

So i guess what im asking is, would this be suitable for alt. rock/ classic rock?

Current amp is in the sig but im buying a carvin v3 in a few months.
Guitars
BC Rich Deluxe Series Warlock
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps
Crate GX900-h w/ GX412S cab

Effects
Boss NS-2
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
This would work for classic rock and alt rock, but study a little bit on what to expect from the pickups. I'd use this for rockabilly, punkabilly styled music, personally. You could pull off heavier rock styles, but try the guitar first to make sure it suits your rig.
I saw a band recently and the lead guitarist had a Gretsch Electromatic, don't know about the model but it didn't have the bigsby. They played a load of covers from The Beatles, thru the Stones and The Who, with a bit of Led Zep stuff thrown in.

Now he was using an effects system into his amp of some sort but he was getting passable tones out of it. So much so when we asked him about it later he told us it had replaced his strat due to the Humbuckers.

Dunno if this helped you any. Hope so.
It would suit those music genres you listed. Any kind of rock, blues, country should be fine. Should be good clean, overdriven, but IMO not for overly heavy distortion though.
Quote by Bling Dogg
It would suit those music genres you listed. Any kind of rock, blues, country should be fine. Should be good clean, overdriven, but IMO not for overly heavy distortion though.

haha thats why i have those other 2 guitars, for the heavy shizz. But yeah, this guitar would almost exclusively be used for stuff like : led zeppelin, allman brothers, kansas, 311, blink 182, paramore[shut up]
Guitars
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps

Effects
Boss NS-2
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
Quote by shredfest116
haha thats why i have those other 2 guitars, for the heavy shizz. But yeah, this guitar would almost exclusively be used for stuff like : led zeppelin, allman brothers, kansas, 311, blink 182, paramore[shut up]

If that's what you plan to play on it, then it should be just right.
Cant play metal 24/7. life is about variety. Thanks for the help Bling Dogg. Also Free and tonepro, thanks for your input.
Guitars
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps

Effects
Boss NS-2
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
Quote by shredfest116
Cant play metal 24/7. life is about variety. Thanks for the help Bling Dogg. Also Free and tonepro, thanks for your input.

No prob
I have the same guitar, only black and with a Bigsby. It is great for everything up to the crunch level of Enter Sandman era Metallica. The stock pickups are surprisingly good. Lately I've been getting into more twangy rockabilly type stuff just because i can't get enough of the tone. Bridge pup, reverb, dimed treble, rolled off bass. Heaven. Search youtube for demos and soundclips of this guitar. You'll love it.
I think it should be really good on those genres but you need to try it out first and see how it plays on your rig but it should be fine