Ok, so I buy a nice pair of schaller strap locks. I remove my old strap buttons but after putting the strap locks in their place i give a little tug on lock on the horn (yamaha pacifica) to make sure its in good and much to my dismay, it comes out. And strips the wood. So now my old strap button won't fit in right either.

Would I be able to fill the hole with wood filler and re-drill, or am I pretty much screwed in this one.
you could probably shove a dowel in with some glue on the bottom, then redrill it. thats what i would do for a hole fix.
jackson dinky build!

do you live in a country?

pics dude or a vid of you trying to say 'bananaramapancake'
so it comes out brabrabrabwabwa

^about when i came home from the dentist and my face was numb from novacaine.
lol might wanna wait for someone more experienced then i to chime in, but it sounds good lol.
jackson dinky build!

do you live in a country?

pics dude or a vid of you trying to say 'bananaramapancake'
so it comes out brabrabrabwabwa

^about when i came home from the dentist and my face was numb from novacaine.
what about using a bigger screw?
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Dowel it... Wood filler has poor structural strength compared to proper wood... I'd simply split a toothpick somewhat down the middle and glue that in there.
Put some toothpicks with a little super glue on them around the inside of the hole. Let the glue dry and put your screw back in. Some people say it works without the glue but I have not tried it without the glue. Or like sheldonpardy said a bigger screw might work.
Bigger screws are out of the question because of the way the locks are built. But the toothpick idea sounds like it might work.
Toothpicks/match sticks will work fine - I'd use wood glue if you want to glue them in, it's not entirely necessary though.
this happened to me before i used tooth picks it worked great glued them in and it so solid.
Gear

Jarrett Custom Les Paul
Epiphone Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore AS73