IYO, were is the best place gear and stuff from? For me I get most of my stuff at my local shop because they're cheap and 99% of the time they have what i need in stock.
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
The toilet store.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Mad Mike 829
IYO, were is the best place gear and stuff from? For me I get most of my stuff at my local shop because they're cheap and 99% of the time they have what i need in stock.

What happend to that 1% ??? 'o_O
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
For me it's one of the local shops as well, Dirk Witte.

I've bought everything there unless they didn't have it XD.. Literally spent thousands there. Well, almost €2000 anyway.
Quote by G-loony
What happend to that 1% ??? 'o_O

They didnt have a Dyna Comp so they had to order it direct from MXR so it was about a weeks wait but it was deffinatly worth it.
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
Well, seeing as this is the Pit, you will probably not get but a few decent responses. So I'll put in my two cents.

I prefer Guitar Center simply because it's got a wider selection than anything a hundred miles from me. My local guitar store is quite nice though. They have a decent selection (regardless of their small size) and great service.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by KoRnOnA6String
For me it's one of the local shops as well, Dirk Witte.

I've bought everything there unless they didn't have it XD.. Literally spent thousands there. Well, almost €2000 anyway.

HOLY SHIZZLE DUDE !!! I GO THERE !!!
The one in Amsterdam ? Or in Utrecht ?
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
I prefer GC because odds are they have what I want and my local shop doesn't. Also, my local shop is a rip off.