Page 1 of 2
I have very little sympathy for the dead (Heath Ledger, Paul Newman, soon to be Patrick Swayze) and i usually find it to be an opportunity for tasteless jokes when i see that another celebrety has bit the dust. So i'm wondering if im just a boy being a boy or if i'm a serious SOB that is in danger of eternal consequences for my sick sense of humor. but nevertheless please give me feedback and if you know any dead people jokes please post them
I don't think it's ever particularly pleasant to laugh at someone's death, but when they're as detached from you as a celebrity and someone makes a good joke, who can help it?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
The day Paris Hilton perishes, my orgasmic cries of elation will ring in the four corners of the earth. SO no, you're not alone.
🙈 🙉 🙊
you mean like irwin and the boy that got owned anally by a chair?
Quote by entity0009
The day Paris Hilton perishes, my orgasmic cries of elation will ring in the four corners of the earth. SO no, you're not alone.

The Earth is round and therefore has no corners so sadly that day will never come to fruition.

How can you not laugh at stuff like this?
Last edited by mightywarrior at Feb 24, 2009,
Considering you've never met and don't personally know them, who cares.

I personally would limit myself to laughing at the people who bawl and are seriously affected by it, even though they've never met him either.

They're just stupid.
I dont think laughing at the death of a celebrity is wrong, as long as its all in good fun.
Although I do love Patrick Swayze
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Of course it is. The upside is that you're guaranteed to offend someone. Can't go wrong.
Quote by captaincrunk
You are a slave who is looking for a master, and I hope he beats you.

Quote by rmr024
Toaster ovens are fucking amazing, I don't really see where you were going with that...
Did the dier deserve a Darwin Award?

In that case, of course it's okay.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by RU Experienced?
The Earth is round and therefore has no corners so sadly that day will never come to fruition.

Whaaat? But...but...my geography book...says...

*Runs off wailing*
🙈 🙉 🙊
hum... no?

however sometimes there is no way out rather than lughing, i agree
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina
it's horrible to laugh at someones death.
unless they come back alive at the wake, then die again.
but then, no.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
As opposed to crying all the time?

No thanks, laughing is alright by me.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Just think of them as deceased personal trainers helping you burn some calories off.

But, no, in all seriousness, it's not appropriate. Will we still do it? Yes.
Guitars:
ESP LTD F-100FM
Epiphone SG Special
Jackson JS30KV
Ibanez IJX40

Amps:
Fender G-DEC
Crate GLX212

Other:
Roland GR-20 Guitar Synthesizer

"So, come on, let's burn the sky down, so that we may be high together."
I'm gonna say it depends.
If it doesn't affect anyone you know personally, then I think its okay to be indifferent.

But I don't think you should flat out laugh at it cause karma's a slut.
I always think tomorrow someone close to me will die.

But its wrong to make jokes in bad taste in general.
But I'm sure Heath would make an exception for that up there
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by LeadSalad182
I have very little sympathy for the dead (Heath Ledger, Paul Newman, soon to be Patrick Swayze) and i usually find it to be an opportunity for tasteless jokes when i see that another celebrety has bit the dust. So i'm wondering if im just a boy being a boy or if i'm a serious SOB that is in danger of eternal consequences for my sick sense of humor. but nevertheless please give me feedback and if you know any dead people jokes please post them

Since you don't even know them, I don't see anything wrong with it. You should listen to Anal C*nt.
The day after a girl in my english class shot herself, There's No Pity for Cowards by Suicide Silence came up on my ipod IN THAT CLASS.
If you guys don't know the song, the final chorus is

Seconds from the end
What's it gonna be
Pull the trigger bitch

At first I lol'd, but then I felt really terrible.
Not for her, but for her family and friends

Quote by SteveHouse
Did the dier deserve a Darwin Award?

In that case, of course it's okay.

true..other than that youre 5 steps from becoming a serial killer..are you currently wearing someone elses skin and hair?
its only ok to laugh if the deceased is a 14year old asian kid that died from anall bleeding caused by an exploding office chair.
PG > YWM

oh, btw... is it bad if your pee is red?

Quote by Deliriumbassist
in scotland they call carbonated drinks 'juice' so you would say a can of juice for example. But they call poop jobbies, so their take on things doesn't count.
We all laughed at the kid who died anally the other day.

Bedit: Dammit. Beatin to it.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
We all laughed at the kid who died anally the other day.

Bedit: Dammit. Beatin to it.

What would be really funny is if anusfan died anally.

/lame anusfan joke.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
What would be really funny is if anusfan died anally.

/lame anusfan joke.

Hardy har har....
Sail upon the open skies
AHAHAHAHA DEATH. I laugh at it all the time, cuz a lot of people die stupidly.
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
Well TS, do you remember that thread asking the difference between a boy and a man?
It's respect and maturity as of now, you are still a little boy - nowheres near being a man.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Who's dead?

There are a few individuals (mostly in Washington or Wall Street) whose demise would be chuckle-worthy.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by exiledsoul
Well TS, do you remember that thread asking the difference between a boy and a man?
It's respect and maturity as of now, you are still a little boy - nowheres near being a man.

This .

Grow the **** up people.
If we couldn't laugh about horrible things, the world would be a horrible place.

You can't just expect people to get sad over every person that dies.

You do realize that would cause constant depression.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by RU Experienced?
RIP Dimebag?

What's metal and full of holes?
Quote by mightywarrior
*joker/batman picture*

this thread needs more of this.
Quote by mightywarrior

I literally laughed out loud when I saw that! Kudos to you sir
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
I hope people laugh at me when i die... the world is to serious and its not worth it to not find humor in something that cant be changed.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by dark&broken
Considering you've never met and don't personally know them, who cares.

I personally would limit myself to laughing at the people who bawl and are seriously affected by it, even though they've never met him either.

They're just stupid.

mwhahah like elvis fans
Page 1 of 2