I have a question

I have a B-52 LS 100 (solid state), I noticed if I plug my boss delay into the effect loop, it lowers the volume on my amp and I can barely hear anything..

Please help
I'm not familiar with B-52 amps but does the effects loop have its own level control?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
hmm i have this feeling this thread is going to be around for a while.
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
You need to have a cable from the effects 'send' going out to the pedal's input, and then from the output to the 'return' of the effects loop.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Sorry it took for me forever to answer,

It does have it's own effect loop level, but I maxed out the volumes on the send and return. I also sent the effects send to the pedal's input and and the pedal's output to the return of the effects loop
Is the battery in the pedal dead? Are you powering it through an adapter? If so, check the polarity on the adapter matches the pedal's needs... also check that the voltage matches.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
Is the battery in the pedal dead? Are you powering it through an adapter? If so, check the polarity on the adapter matches the pedal's needs... also check that the voltage matches.

I am powering it through a one shot adapter and the pedal is boss dd3. How would I check the voltage