Hey how are you all, I think its about time I get rid of my 5150, it does its job extremely well but it's not as diverse as I would like it to be, plus having only 1 channel has its drawbacks, especially with someone in a Deathgrind band. So I'm looking for either a Peavey Triple XXX or a Laney VH100R. The Laney would be priority so if anyone wants to trade for my 5150 head get in touch with me.

It's the script head, in very good condition, just a few small tolex tears and a dent in one of the upper metal panels but its only cosmetic and it's quite hard to see from a distance. It has Mesa tubes that are a few months old, still plenty of life left in them. All the knobs are intact and in working order, doesn't include a footswitch though.

Pictures available upon request.

I'd prefer not to sell but if you have cash now I can sell it for $600

Thanks
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
I have a Peavey XXX I would be willing to trade for the 5150. Let me know if you are interested. The head is in great condition with no tears in the tolex and will include a footswitch.
looks pretty good man, do you have any pictures?
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
alright cool, PM sent
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah