hey everyone,

im thinking of adding this pedal to my rig. the mxr script logo phase 90 with led. this is not the 74' without led. i wanted to know if you can run a power supply with th particular model as it is the reissue, not the handwired one. i already have an evh phase 90, but i really like the sound samples for this one, and have no use for the block logo sound on my evh.
will you make more money by buying the script phase? probably not. it's not worth the trouble of trying to sell it. keep the EVH phaser in case you need the block logo sound (not that there's a TON of difference )

plus, i'm pretty sure that there are trimpots to adjust each one of the phaser's modes?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
mmmm... don't think so. in fact, i'm pretty sure there isn't. it's kind of a bonus feature not found on standard pedals.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
i beleive turning it clockwise will yield a wetter signal, whereas turning it anti-clockwise will make for a less intense effect.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
As far as I know there is no DCjack on the Script handwired, so only battery, but I don't see why you would buy a pedal that's pretty much the same as the one you have now. If you do the R28 mod on you EVH Phase, it will sound more like the script version plus it's cheaper.

Not that there's that much difference between the two.
Yes there is a trimpot on the reissue, although you will likely have to remove the hot glue to turn it. I found that turning it counterclockwise just a hair, yielded a fuller sound...but I've also modded/clipped the R28, C11, and C12. Best thing to do is to remove the hot glue, plug your guitar in, and mess with the trimpot until you get a sound you like...as long as you don't touch any of the parts with any metal, you should be fine without the housing on while your trying to find a good sound.